Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT 2 - My hands on stories and scenes! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 14

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Mohan sleeping in the cradleLOL. It can happen with mohan(but itna bada cradle hota hai kya? I mean india me?). Pic of Baby sleeping on that guy is very cute. Baby ka face nahi dikha. But still looks very cute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT 2 - My hands on stories and scenes! (Page 9)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Mohan sleeping in the cradleLOL. It can happen with mohan(but itna bada cradle hota hai kya? I mean india me?). Pic of Baby sleeping on that guy is very cute. Baby ka face nahi dikha. But still looks very cute.

Good doubt girl! Cradles are smaller than cribs! We do get cribs of size around 4.5 feet in length! Sure Mohan can squeeze himself in! Wink

asha_am

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hahaha,mast jaa rahe ho Poo

Senpoo

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Poo Hug  

Mohan puts Pari to sleep - 

Mohan folds himself into a crib !! ROFL   ROFL  

Ye spiderman hai ya plastic-man LOL  LOL

cute cute scenes...megha on mohan's shoulder Day Dreaming  and baby on his chest Day Dreaming  absolutely lovely to imagine Day Dreaming 

Mohan does baby's shopping - 

LOL  LOL  cutie pie monu getting such great things for baby...Chooo cute monu...megha really going to have 4 kids in season 2 LOL

Living room scene - 

nanhi addu as tom and jerry LOL  LOL  very cute scene...i can so easily imagine that fat scowl on addu's face LOL

very cute scenes Poo, loved them...so light and cosy ones...keep coming up with more , thanks for the pm Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2Senpoo

asha_am

Goldie

asha_am

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
LOL...love it Poo, have to say 'Mohan tho bhai Mohan hai' 
lovely imagination Poo, Monu shstyle ka...

Senpoo

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Mohan's babysitting! LOL

Bhatnagars' house Sunday late morning! Smile

Megha is busy in the kitchen. Lots of noise from the living room! Megha gives a peep with a smile to see Mohan playing Snakes n' Ladders with the Addu and Nanhi. Pari is sitting beside them and playing with her toys! Day Dreaming

Megha's phone ringing, Mohan sees it to find Prerna calling! He picks up the phone and walks to the kitchen saying hello to Prerna. When Megha tries to hold the phone on her shoulder while working in the kitchen, Mohan holds the phone against Megha's ears and signs her to talk! Megha smiles at him and continues her talking with Prerna. Megha says "No Prerna, I can't come for a shopping. Who will take care of the kids at home?" Mohan looks at her and tries to say something then he himself talks with Prerna on phone "Don't worry Bhabhi, Megha will join you for the shopping!"
Disconnecting the phone Mohan says "You are always at home doing things for us. Why don't you go out for sometime and do some masti with your friend"
Megha "What do you think Mohan? I can't take the kids with me and can't leave them too!"
Mohan "Kids will be just fine! I will take care of them"
Megha is surprised and asks "Do you know what you are getting yourself into?"
Mohan "Worry not! I can handle everything well and fine! You just enjoy"
Megha is very reluctant to go but Mohan manages to send her out after lunch. Megha gives all instructions about the kids' routine to Mohan and Mohan is just nodding his head for everything! Mohans asks "Anything for me Mirchi?"
Megha places her hand on his face and smiles saying "You take care yourself too". Megha then leaves with doubtful face but also with a grin hoping that everything goes alright!

Nanni comes along to say Goodbye to Megha and looks @ Mohan "Do you think you can handle this, spiderman?"
Mohan "Hey Chavvanni, We will do all masti and only fun!"
Nanhi "Yes, that's what Pari and Addu are doing now!"
Mohan gives a confused look and runs into the house he sees the entire fridge content is outside everywhere!
Mohan was like "Arrey yaar" and about to say something then seeing the smiles on Pari's face his face changes into smile as well!
Mohan gives a look @ Nanni and she understands! All of them join together to make a mess out of everything which is a mess already! They throw tomatoes at each other, apply curd on others' faces, play with the vegetables! They have fun and laughter finally a messy kitchen in display!

Then in FF mode Mohan helps them cleaned and dressed up, while Nanni helps him out in cleaning the kitchen as well! Then they all settled down for a game with toys in the living room! All of a sudden Pari starts crying!
Nanni "Spiderman, she must be hungry!"
Mohan "Naah Chavvani! Mummy has told the time for her food. We will wait for another hour" But Pari's cry continues Nanni looks @ him then Mohan says "Haa naa.. I will give food to her now! Do you kids too want to eat something?"
Addu and Nanni settles down with some snacks while Mohan prepares some cereal food for Pari. Mohan tastes it while preparing and says "WOW! This tastes very good!" And he adds more to the bowl! He then starts feeding Pari while he eats some in between!

Megha enters to the house to see the scene Addu and Nanhi munching on the snacks while Mohan's back is seen! Nanni and Addu in chorus "Hiyyaa Mummy!" Mohan slowly turns towards Megha, with a face covered in cereals around his mouth! Megha looks @ Pari where both her hands are inside the cereal bowl and her face is completely a mess Day Dreaming! Looked like Pari was trying to eat on her own as Mohan was busy eating himself! LOL
http://t1.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/35/84/28/400_F_35842884_L0uTXEMt9Wu8pH1wv0Pdq4vUFjQOmpRy.jpg
http://rpmedia.ask.com/ts?u=/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f2/Na_bole_tum_na_maine_kuch_kaha.jpg/250px-Na_bole_tum_na_maine_kuch_kaha.jpg

Edited by Senpoo - 17 December 2012 at 2:24am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bawriforkunalblmadhuriswavai2asha_amjia03kiru_maaucosmosandmekunaladictedsakhisangnimeghan27sona02LekzMoner_Radiopc_pals-RadhaMohan-

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Hhhaaa  ..
Poo..this was so funny..Clap
Liked it a lot..

eww..Mohan face covered with cereals LOL 
and Mohan antics reminds me of my elder siblings always eating Amul and Farex powder from containers Wink LOL 

thank god !! they cleaned up the tomato puree and curd mess..otherwise Megha would have gne completely nuts LOL

Edited by passionalive - 16 December 2012 at 11:33pm

Senpoo

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Awesome Poo...looks like you are on a roll...
Mohan putting pari to sleep, sleeping in the crib and then babysitting ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Just too good...
Wish we get to see the Bhatnagar's family as you have written here...
Loved every bit of it...Hug for writing...
ClapClapClap

Senpoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top