Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT 2 - My hands on stories and scenes! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 14

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Mohan puts his Pari to sleep! Day Dreaming

The Bhatnagars house @ night! Sleepy
Nanni and Addu sleeping in their room! Megha checks on them and goes to her room where she sees the scene as follows:
Mohan in sitting posture laying his back on a pillow while stretching his legs on bed! He is holding the baby across his chest and both of them in deep sleep! Day Dreaming
Megha gives a satisfcatory look at dad-daughter duo in this posture! She smiles and says to herself "God save you from evil eyes!".
She goes closer to them and tries to take the baby to put her in her crib! Mohan wakes up and shows action like to say "Its ok leave us like this"
Megha - "Both of you will not get to sleep well!"
Mohan - "Mirchi Madam, have you forgotten the nights when we had slept like this?"
FB of Wedding night @ terrace and Nepal where MM sleeping in sitting posture Megha resting her head on Mohan's shoulder and Mohan on Megha's head!
Mohan winks at her and shows in action to say "My shoulder is free for you, come on"
Megha smiles at him and relaxes next to him to rest her head on his shoulder!

Morning sun!

Nanhi goes to MM's room! The bed is empty. She walks to the bathroom and sees none there as well!
She goes to Megha in the kitchen and asks "Mummy, Where is Spiderman? Where did he go very early in the morning?"
Megha - "He must be still sleeping in the room, beta"
Nanhi - "But I checked the room, he is not there!"
Megha wonders "Has he got up so early?"
Nanhi - "He is not there in the bathroom too"
Megha is now confused and walks to the room while Nanhi follows her! By now Addu too joins them! Megha looks around the room and checks the bathroom! Comes out checks the house while Nanni and Addu follow her everywhere!
Megha is worried now and calls out "Mohan, Mohan" Nanhi "Spiderman, Where are you?"
They hear some sound from inside! All of them run to MM's room! They hear the sound coming from the baby's crib! They walk closer to it to see the scene:
Mohan squeezed himself and sleeping inside the crib face up and mouth agape! While the baby is sleeping on his chest and giving small coos in her sleep. All of them laughing out loud at this scene! LOLDay Dreaming

Edited by Senpoo - 15 December 2012 at 9:26am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

rajkonablmadhuriUmraoJaanPravesh.Pasha_amkiru_maaujia03kunaladictedMoner_RadioLekzsona02meghan27shivangi838SwastikAshNidsgirlsumiswap-Fari-pc_pals-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT 2 - My hands on stories and scenes! (Page 8)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Aww..Poo
Now this is sooo cute and warm...Day Dreaming
I loved imagining it ...lovely creation Clap

Wish Mohan makes some space for Nanhi and Addu too there on himself..LOL

Edited by passionalive - 14 December 2012 at 1:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Haha .amazing poo..i won't be surprised if Mohan does something lyk dis..its so cute..thank u for such an amazing post Smile

Senpoo

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
mohan in crib ROFLthat's like my monu...aaawww really so cute cute scene you wrote dearDay Dreaming

Senpoo

sona02

IF-Rockerz

sona02

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
beautiful...so cute poo..only possible for our cute Monu...ROFL

Senpoo

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Mohan could squeez himself into the crib! Shocked...no wonder Kunal has lost weight! LOL...

Super cute Poo...imagining Pari sleeping on Monu's chest was so awww Day Dreaming

Senpoo

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
awww ur imagination is so gud yaar so cute , warm and lovely scnes agar aise scenes sach mein hon to to hum melt hi ho jayenge yaar.SmileLOL

Senpoo

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Wow poo meri imagination ko kitna beautifully likha hai. Luv u yaar. Main to ise show me dekhna chahungi.

Senpoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top