Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT 2 - My hands on stories and scenes! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Awww cutie cutie story.SmileClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT 2 - My hands on stories and scenes! (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Nanhi Addu tom jerry LOL nice and love it MM Wink

Senpoo

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
it is nice one  senpoo keep them  coming

Senpoo

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome and outstanding storyline.

Senpoo

begumpara

begumpara

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Its a bit like the Madhubala track - forced marriage, couple slowly get to know each other and fall in love.

Senpoo

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Mohan's Baby Shopping: LOL

One fine day Megha insists on going for baby shopping.

Mohan: "You are due any day this week and why are you so stubborn about this shopping? I will get them all by myself, don't worry" LOL

Megha gives a teasing look at Mohan "So, Mr. Mohan Bhatnagar thinks that he can do baby shopping too??!!" and smiles at him thoughtfully! "Ok fine, let's see!" Wink

Later:
Mohan comes in with a huge shopping bag! Nanni and Addu run towards him and helps him out. Megha joins them and everyone opens up the bag to reveal the contents inside one by one. A set of packed snacks ranging from cereals, candies, biscuits, chocolates! Megha looks @ Mohan "So you will feed the baby all these things after he/she is born?" Mohan "Haa naa.. See that is what Nanni and Addu are eating too! All ekdam good quality items! Very tasty and healthy!". Tongue

Megha finds some packets opened up and sensing that Mohan has eaten them smiles to herself! Then she pulls a huge set of clothing from inside all over sized for a newborn! "So you know how big the baby would be, when it is born?" Mohan stretches out his hands wide enough showing a size "This much?" Then seeing Megha's look he keeps reducing little by little coming to some size
"It can't be smaller than this. Then how will I take the baby for a bike ride??" Megha is shocked to hear this! "What? You planning to take the new born on a bike ride?" "Then what! Come and see what I have got"

Mohan takes Megha out while the kids tag along, to the bike where they all see a scene - A small seat on the front of the bike! "How is it?" "Its fine for a baby but not now!" says Megha! "Why not now? I'm planning to ride you both back home from the hospital!" Megha is all gone giddy with this idea of Mohan's! ROFL

Edited by Senpoo - 13 December 2012 at 11:50pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jia03cosmosandmeblmadhuriPravesh.Pasha_amkunaladictedsona02meghan27Moner_RadioLekz-Fari-pc_palsSwastikAshNidsgirl-MohanKiRaadha-

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Poo good one but you made Mohan look like a kid himself! LOL

Senpoo

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
So cute poo Embarrassed Nice write up Smile