Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT 2 - My hands on stories and scenes! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for your feedback and comments! Big smile

I edited my post to remove the MM marriage part which actually din't appeal to many here Smile I don't know why, but I think I fit that in to make them live together to have better moments raging against each other inside the same house! Anyway I have the business setup to have those moments happen there Wink! So removed it! Thanks again for your feedback! Smile

Shuba, I think I'm still not out of the Pride & Prejudice days where the girl has some misconceptions about hero which makes a strong point for her to inclined to strong liking later! Actually when you hate someone so much even the smallest good thing about him/her will make them fall for them Wink You will start appreciating good things easily then Big smile

Edited by Senpoo - 06 October 2012 at 9:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadeasha_amNeelimaSJpc_palsSunna_Deewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT 2 - My hands on stories and scenes! (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Thanks for your feedback and comments! Big smile

I edited my post to remove the MM marriage part which actually din't appeal to many here Smile I don't know why I fit that in to make them live together to have better moments raging against each other inside the same house! Anyway I have the business setup to have those moments happen there Wink! So removed it! Thanks again for your feedback! Smile

Shuba, I think I'm still not out of the Pride & Prejudice days where the girl has some misconceptions about hero which makes a strong point for her to inclined to strong liking later! Actually when you hate someone so much even the smallest good thing about him/her will make them fall for them Wink You will start appreciating good things easily then Big smile

Pride and prejudice is my favorite too. But its the most copied story alsoLOL. I'm sure bahut saare serials aaye honge. Thats why i said so. 

Good that you removed forced marriage. I feel thats too dramatic and out of character for NBT's simplicity.  

Try some other story too. You write so well and you are well versed in literature too. It should not be difficult for you. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeSenpoopc_pals

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Nice one senpoo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Nice one Poo...
The story which I have in mind does have Sanjay-Prerna as husband wife. ..LOL LOL Cool..

I would not ike to see MM marriage under some compromises..this time it should be simple and love should be the only reason. last time they introduced Maanav angle without any need..there could have been more objections from Megha or from family and this would have make it sensible..so it's my wish to see them united with right reasons..

Edited by passionalive - 06 October 2012 at 9:49am

Senpoo

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Nice story Poo...

Senpoo

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Nice story..dear.. narration was very good..Thumbs Upi feel like reading  some novel...but only thing  is...Reporter MB is Missing..i would like to see..kunal ..in more of action scenes..this time..
.n ..MM marriage should  happen   in final episode..

Senpoo

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
very well written dear ...Thumbs Up

megha is  ayurvedic doctor good mohan needs all natural ayurvedic treatment LOL

and mohan has any kaamdhadhna?LOL

but you wrote very beautifully.

Senpoo

dolly_negi

dolly_negi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
u r a very gud stry teller bt i thnk in nbt 1 thgh mohan was a care free personality yet he was passionate toward his wrk n was very dedicated toward it ...i wnt dt mohan which i fnd missing in ur stry yet its pretty gud...

Senpoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top