Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice one Poo...
The story which I have in mind does have Sanjay-Prerna as husband wife. ..😆 😆 Cool..

I would not ike to see MM marriage under some compromises..this time it should be simple and love should be the only reason. last time they introduced Maanav angle without any need..there could have been more objections from Megha or from family and this would have make it sensible..so it's my wish to see them united with right reasons..

Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice story Poo...

Bharti_k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice story..dear.. narration was very good..👍🏼i feel like reading  some novel...but only thing  is...Reporter MB is Missing..i would like to see..kunal ..in more of action scenes..this time..
.n ..MM marriage should  happen   in final episode..
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very well written dear ...👍🏼

megha is  ayurvedic doctor good mohan needs all natural ayurvedic treatment 😆

and mohan has any kaamdhadhna?😆

but you wrote very beautifully.
dolly_negi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r a very gud stry teller bt i thnk in nbt 1 thgh mohan was a care free personality yet he was passionate toward his wrk n was very dedicated toward it ...i wnt dt mohan which i fnd missing in ur stry yet its pretty gud...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love this story...but i dont want them to fall in love in forced circumstances...
but i love the simplicity...

i wud really want to see mohan as the widower in season 2 and nanhi as his daughter...actually i love mohan-nanhi bond so much that i wud like to see them as father-daughter...mohan pampering her i want to see that...

in NBT 1 it was more like friendship...but i want to see mohan as a pampering dad of nanhi...

begumpara thumbnail
Bada hi penchida storyline hai yeh ! Aur MM forced shaadi is not good !
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Poo,very nice story..I like it
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi all,

I've tried my hands on another story outline! Do read and let me know your feedback! If it's good then will continue 😉

Megha Intro: College setup and group of friends chatting! Megha is seen amidst the group of college students! She is in a simple jeans and printed top! 😉

Megha is a very happy going busy and naughty college student, doing her studies in Advertising Management! She is in her final year and is waiting for some apprenticeship in a big advertising company! She also is enrolled with an NGO through which she is involved with activities for social causes! She is very serious and competitive about her work and career! She is very jovial and daring in everything but when it comes to the matter of love and relationship, she still takes a back step! She had seen a close friend of hers, committing suicide as her boyfriend cheated on her! Then onwards Megha has always avoided any proposals from the boys! She is in control of her thoughts and heart and not ready to move forward thinking that anything in that line might give her only heartbreak! She lives with her family that includes her dad (Ved), mom (Saroj), grandparents, brother (Sanjay) and his wife (Prerna), a son (Addu)

Mohan Intro: At a nightclub, crowd drinking, smoking and dancing! Mohan is shown among a set of people drinking and chatting! He's in a faded jeans and quoted t-shirt! Quotation says "It's an unfair life - so many girls, so little time" 😉

Mohan is a carefree bachelor and enjoys life to the core! He is a freelance photographer and looking for a good turning point for his career! He loves his photography and goes beyond his capacity to find the best shots for his work! He appreciates beauty in everything be it nature or human being! He enjoys harmless flirting with girls or teasing them but doesn't believe in love, marriage and serious relationships! He always helps others whenever they are in trouble be it girls or anybody! Mohan lives with his parents, grandfather, younger brother (Guru)! He is very close with his grandfather and they both are like friends! He has a good bonding with his brother Guru! But his parents are always worried about his life and the way he leads his life!

FB: The grandfathers of Megha and Mohan are childhood friends! MM have met as kids and have always had issues among them! Mohan as a school boy always teases Megha and Megha hates him like anything! Both have grown up in different places and they haven't met since their last meet when they were in school! In their last meeting, the family has arranged for a cultural event in a family get together! Megha sings a song while Mohan keeps disturbing and irritating her! Megha gets very angry they have had a big fight rolling on the floor! MM beat each other and Mohan even makes an accident in which Megha is hurt seriously! She has been left with a scar on her leg which is never gone! And she has never forgiven Mohan for that incident! Every time she sees the scar she gets reminded of that incident, only to get her into angry mood again! She also feels embarrassed if someone sees the scar lest comment on it!

Nanni Intro: An orphanage home with a school attached to it! Nanni with a drawing in her hands! Its her drawing of her family - dad, mom and a brother! She is crying saying 'When will I get to see you mummy and papa. I miss you so much'!

Nanni was lost in the city two years back and has come to this orphanage! As nobody could trace back her parents, she is left to take shelter with the orphanage!

MMN Encounter:

Megha takes part in a social event from her NGO, held in an orphanage home for three days! Mohan arrives there with a media team on contract to publicize the event for donations!

Day 1: First day event involves planting tree saplings in and around a school! Megha, her friends, school kids all are busy cleaning the ground and planting saplings!

Nanni is watching everything happening around her!

Megha busy with her work in soil, tries to fix her free flowing hair! Nanni sees this and helps fixing her hair back in place! Megha smiles at Nanni! Later when Megha is feeling thirsty, Nanni helps her drink water holding the bottle! Megha and Nanni starts their convo with a hello! 😃

Amidst the busy activities, Mohan spots lot of things through his camera! He captures Nanni at her act, through her camera! While Mohan is too involved in his shoot, he misses to see a damped pit nearby and when he was about to fall, Nanni holds his hand! They both look at each other and smile! They get into a quick convo and share a handshake! 😃

Mohan gets busy with his shooting again while he sees a smiling and busy Megha, through his camera! He is inspired by her simple beauty and clicks her picture! Megha's friends start commenting on this good looking photographer and that's when Megha sees Mohan! They have a flash of moment looking at each other, Mohan smiles and click another picture of Megha! Megha turns her face away! Megha's friends now gather around Mohan and Megha sees him casually flirting with the girls! Looks like Megha already not liking him!

Event is about to get over while Megha and her friends are washing themselves off the dirt of soil! When Megha is washing her legs, she hears a comment behind 'That's a beautiful tattoo!' Megha immediately covers her scar on her legs! She gets embarrassed and on seeing Mohan saying this she gets angry! It makes Megha so irate and she yells at him angrily! Mohan is taken aback and moves away silently not knowing what went wrong!

Back in their respective accommodation, MM is disturbed with the thoughts of their encounter! Megha feels bad for her behaviour and thinks of apologizing to Mohan! She thinks after all he only gave a compliment for a scar which had always been a black mark for her! Mohan was quite confused with Megha's behaviour then he thinks of ignoring it saying she must be some crazy girl! 😛

Day 2: The event is to paint the walls of the home and school! Megha and girls are discussing about painting some art on one of the walls instead of making it plain! Nanni is also with her and they wanted to make it more customized for the kids! So they decide to have a kids' wall where the kids get to do their artwork to get the homely effect around them! They decide on a picturesque and select some wall areas! Megha settles down the kids on their wall area and comes to their area only to find a huge photo collage from the previous day's planting event, sitting on the wall! Mohan is standing nearby while everyone is praising his work! Megha gets very irritated and moves away from there! Now she convinces herself that she did the right thing the previous day!

Mohan gets into more conversation with Nanni and gets to know her story! He feels bad for her and promises her to find her parents! He collects some information from her whatever could help him trace her parents! On the other side Megha too gets to know about Nanni's story and feels pity for her! She wants to help this kid get back to her parents!

MM tries to avoid each other throughout the day! Megha somehow spots Mohan always amidst the girls and Mohan always get to see an angry face of Megha thrown at him!

Day 2 Evening: The last day event is to organize a cultural activity for and by the kids! Megha and team come up with a skit where they need a male lead! The girls suggest Mohan's name in spite of Megha disagreement they get him to do the role as well! They practice for the program whole night! Megha gets more and more uncomfortable with Mohan's presence while Mohan is secretly enjoying her presence around! And he also goes overboard in his chatting with the other girls!

Day 3: The cultural program goes well with MM skit, Nanni dance performance and other programs as well! They also do a tug of war at the end with girls vs. boys! Mohan in the lead on the boys' side and Megha in the lead on the girls' side! They stare at each other and Megha is determined not to lose esp. to Mohan! When it looks like the boys' side is winning, Megha says something to the girls and everyone let go off the rope thus making the boys' fall down! Mohan and boys start shouting while the girls enjoy with laughter! Mohan sees a laughing Megha and starts admiring her beauty! He clicks pictures again!

Everyone bids bye ending the program! MM promises Nanni, about he/she coming to visit her often and also to find her parents, individually, in separate scenes!
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Poo megha as a student and mohan as freelance photographer 😛 datz a great idea. Hmm story approved as long u dont show them getting married all of a sudden 😆 Gud job. 😊 Edited by geethu07 - 11 years ago