Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Random scenes: πŸ˜ƒ

Other Stories: πŸ˜ƒ

Stories: πŸ˜ƒ
Story 1
:
A small beautiful town on display!
Megha shown with Nanni in a natural scenery amidst greenery! Both are laughing and playing! Megha looks like a college going girl in a simple salwar suit 😊

FB: Megha's dad is shown as the town's ayurvedic doctor! Megha had been learning the family business of preparing ayurvedic medicines while studying in her fourth year of Ayurvedic Medicine (BAMS - Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery)! Then she loses her parents along with Nanni's parents in an accident! Nanni is Megha's sister daughter! After losing their parents they are living on some support from her relatives (uncle and aunt - Renu). Megha then cudn't complete her BAMS degree as Renu makes her discontinue her studies!

The same beautiful town.
Mohan is walking with his travel bag and crossing the same scenery where Megha and Nanni were playing! But no meeting! Mohan looks cool in a travel jacket, jeans and t-shirt! Some branded accessories! 😊

FB: Mohan is the town duke/head's (AB and his wife Indu) second son! Mohan had always had fights with his dad @ home, for not following the house rules! He lives by his own way and looks like a spoilt brat! He had been very mischievous and have been caught for his misbehaviors by the people, many times! His dad had been very harsh on him every time when complaints raised against him! He had been with his friends on a night out, where he was caught for a wrongdoing with a girl thus being severely punished by his dad! Mohan couldn't take the insult anymore and so runs away from the town!

In the FB, there is a small missed encounter shown between Mohan and Megha! Mohan and Megha crosses their way without noticing each other!

At present:
Megha though lives with her aunt/uncle, she earns money from preparing ayurvedic medicines at her dad's clinic and treating people around her! She is a very helping person and tender at heart! She's also a strong girl who doesn't want to depend on others for her living! She wants to do everything that she could to make her niece get good education! Though she does good in her treatment she doesn't earn well 'cos she is not a qualified person at medicine but only follows her father's tradition and uses her knowledge from her studies!

Renu wants to get rid of them at the earliest! She finds some local rowdy in the town to get her married off to him and also plans to send Nanni to orphanage 😑! Megha is trying to avoid this proposal and also doesn't want to let go off Nanni from her!

Mohan as the son of the town head, is identified as that of a prodigal son! The rumor about he running away because he had wronged a young girl is very famous among the people! Everyone in the town knows this and don't have any good opinion about this boy! The news is also in the ears of Megha! In the town as Mohan enters, nobody knows Mohan's original identity! He stays in a local boarding place run by Ved and Saroj!

Mohan is now an entrepreneur owning his own import/export business which keeps him on travel most of the time! He now comes back to his town to see what's there for him but not any less angry with the way he had been wronged! He wanted to see his dad in disguise and the happenings around the palace just for his satisfaction! And also someway wanted to see whether he is being missed by his family!

Guru is Ved and Saroj's son! This boarding place is close by Megha's clinic! Guru is very friendly with everyone and is very good with Megha and Nanni! He helps them in everyway that he could. He is studying in a college! Guru also instantly clicks with Mohan! Guru likes Mohan's style and he is impressed with the imported items that Mohan has! Mohan even gifts Guru few imported goods and they make friendship then and there!

MM Encounter:
Everyday early morning Megha goes to the near by woods to collect medicinal herbs for her clinic. The town head's (Mohan's father) big house is amidst this woods!

The first real encounter between MM happens in the woods! One dawn, Mohan tries to enter the town head's property illegally while Megha stops him and warns him away! They get mad at each other! They don't get along well from then on for the some or the other reason where Mohan tries to do things in his own way and Megha spoils his plans!

One day Mohan falls seriously ill and Megha being the curer had been called by Ved, to take care of him! Though she doesn't approve of him, she does treat him 'cos its her duty! During these encounters Mohan gets to meet Nanni and he gets along with her well! They form the unique bond of NBT 1 magic!

Renu is behind the mission of getting Megha married off to the rowdy! For some reason MM is caught into rumors and gets linked up with each other by the town people! And Renu uses this opportunity to get MM married to each other, this time! Renu again playing the cupid for MM unknowingly!

Mohan though mad at Megha, he is shown as to build a soft corner for her 'cos of her nature! He also empathizes for her status in the town and now is ready to marry her to save her! But only that he thinks (but doesn't reveal anything to Megha) that he can get her settled somewhere out of the town and make a home for her, get her a job, and then he plans to move on with his own life where he is not tied to anything! With these plans he agrees to marry her but much to her disagreement!

Megha too accepts the marriage 'cos she concerns for Nanni's future and she had known that she has nobody for them in their own hometown! She decides that she will move out of the town, will try to adjust to live her married life and also thinking that she will try to accept Mohan as her husband!

MM gets engaged to each other and the next day is their wedding!

Then the town head's servants somehow finds Mohan's return to their town and takes him back to his big house! Mohan has an elder brother and sis-in-law (Sanjay and Prerna) both are good and very supportive! Addu can be their son with whom Mohan doesn't get along well!

Megha gets angry that Mohan din't reveal his real identity as the prodigal son! Mohan also reveals his plans of settling her out of town and moving on his own! Megha gets more angry and now not ready to accept their relationship. She refuses to marry him!

Megha now strong in her impression that Mohan is what the rumors say about him! And from outside Mohan is not changed much from that PoV as well! But he has a tender heart which longs for love and affection! And that only Megha gets to explore slowly! It shud really be a long process!

Mohan doesn't want to stay in the town anymore but also doesn't want to leave Megha alone back here! So he tries to pacify her to take her along with him, if not marriage at least to get her escaped from this town so that she can be settled down out of the town! He wanted to help her out! Megha doesn't want to take any help lest from Mohan!

Megha is now looking for a job and Mohan is also tied down to the town unable to get out to continue his business! Through Guru Mohan gets to know some leads where some company is looking for some ayurvedic medicines for their business! Mohan now tries to strike a deal with Megha to do business together! Though Megha shows disinterest later, for her financial concerns, she agrees to it! Mohan also ensures that Megha continues her college to finish degree (in the name of business contract) along with their business! They are shown doing business together with their own special fights!

Rashmi/Dimpy is the girl with whom Mohan was rumored to be wronged! She now tries to win Mohan back in her life only eventually revealing the truth that Mohan had done nothing wrong thus making him come out clean!

Slowly and steadily Megha starts to understand Mohan and his ways only to finally fall in love with him!
Edited by Senpoo - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaqzaade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poo nice story πŸ‘. Looks like we have lots of hidden talent here πŸ˜ƒ
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice story  πŸ˜Š.. but i wuld prefer to c the shaddi of the protagonists on the last episode of the show.πŸ˜ƒ
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poo excellent story. I wouldn't mind watching this as long as they keep it simple like you did.

But, but, but I don't wanna to watch a forced marriage/marriage of convenience between MM. If they ever get married it should be for love and love alone. MM's wedding in season 1 was everything but ideal. The circumstances under which they got married were terrible. I don't want that to be repeated here. In fact this time they should spend some more time showing MM bonding, MA bonding, Megha &Indu bonding before MM take the plunge. 

JumanaLoveKunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very well writen dearπŸ‘ Nice storyπŸ‘πŸΌ, but i love to see Meghan new baby in next season That will be so niceπŸ˜‰
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Suna suna sa lagtha hai story and mohan's characterisation / situation seems cliched(mistaking him for some grave wrongdoing, which turns out false in the end). Megha's situation too is very cliched IMO. Someone trying to marry her off to a bad guy. Forced marriage is something i don't want in NBT. NBT story should not be so dramatic. This sounds too dramatic. Also there must have been many serials with such story lines. I think mamta can name themπŸ˜†. 

I want a better story from you for NBT.  FF likna hai toh chalega😊. You have written well though. 
aashu_am thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice story Poo, i felt like reading a book of Ramanichandran(Tamill romance author)...
i can imagine the scene Mohan entering townπŸ˜‰... as you said the exploration of love should be a long process... i like your story Poo😊
Edited by asha_am - 11 years ago
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good story..Poo..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for your feedback and comments! πŸ˜ƒ

I edited my post to remove the MM marriage part which actually din't appeal to many here 😊 I don't know why, but I think I fit that in to make them live together to have better moments raging against each other inside the same house! Anyway I have the business setup to have those moments happen there πŸ˜‰! So removed it! Thanks again for your feedback! 😊

Shuba, I think I'm still not out of the Pride & Prejudice days where the girl has some misconceptions about hero which makes a strong point for her to inclined to strong liking later! Actually when you hate someone so much even the smallest good thing about him/her will make them fall for them πŸ˜‰ You will start appreciating good things easily then πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Senpoo

Thanks for your feedback and comments! πŸ˜ƒ

I edited my post to remove the MM marriage part which actually din't appeal to many here 😊 I don't know why I fit that in to make them live together to have better moments raging against each other inside the same house! Anyway I have the business setup to have those moments happen there πŸ˜‰! So removed it! Thanks again for your feedback! 😊

Shuba, I think I'm still not out of the Pride & Prejudice days where the girl has some misconceptions about hero which makes a strong point for her to inclined to strong liking later! Actually when you hate someone so much even the smallest good thing about him/her will make them fall for them πŸ˜‰ You will start appreciating good things easily then πŸ˜ƒ

Pride and prejudice is my favorite too. But its the most copied story alsoπŸ˜†. I'm sure bahut saare serials aaye honge. Thats why i said so. 

Good that you removed forced marriage. I feel thats too dramatic and out of character for NBT's simplicity.  

Try some other story too. You write so well and you are well versed in literature too. It should not be difficult for you.