Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Info Straight from SP and IPKKND office! Edited!!! (Page 80)

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
LETS JUST ASK THE MODS TO CLOSE THIS THREADLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetJasmine-

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Deb,

This is not a bashing post and neither about the credibility of the news. 
So i request you to read it.

Hope you understand that it is an online forum and people of all sorts have access to it. Whatever information you post here is visible to all. SO PLEASE REMOVE PERSONAL DETAILS FROM YOUR POST.

The reason:-

• It can result in unnecessary personal troubles because world is not full of good people.
  • Your uncle whatever name you claim to be, you are bringing harm to his name indirectly. Agree he does not oppose posting this info online, but this simple post can raise so much legal and ethical issues, it may become a issue for your uncle.
  • If you wanna share the info, do so. But please avoid posting so much info about you and your uncle. If you wanna prove something, send a PM.

Edited by sree07 - 07 October 2012 at 1:37pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

TheThoughtCrimeArchana89vellainsaanManisha.IceflamesS.StephySwaNia_2debby_11Ni1234tia.oCDloveLadyLaLaKookiemonsterwestindianFlora3333-DKS-GoGreenSenorita Sanaya.KuchiMama.Ds.Kiran.OnepoundChic

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Sachi sachi keh do na dolo
Sajan re jhuth mat bolo...
Sajanji jhuth mat Bolo!!!

I'm just fed up of everyone being related to the television industry..!!!!

If anyone Knows anyone that is related to the music industry.. Let me know!! My friend Laxmi the goat wants to be a popstar!!

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 07 October 2012 at 1:38pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesManisha.Olive_RoseNi1234tia.oLadyLaLarfak-fan.Kiran.OnepoundChicJoseph_AKookiemonsterSenorita Sanaya-DKS-

-SweetJasmine- IF-Stunnerz
-SweetJasmine-
-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I read all the 78 pages, what was all these. Everyone has right to believe in whatever policies they have. What is in arguing with a person who made a post here. People those who does not want to believe should stay away or take a decision unanimously among their group which they belong to not to comment or appreciate this particular post, otherwise why would make this post a hell for those who want to believe this. I admire each and everyone here in this forum. Why would we make other ppl's life a hell. If we don't want to believe, then don't believe in that. Why would we seek authenticity of this news, when we didn't seek that for the rumors that are roaming around this forum? We can very easily believe a rumor, but not a good news. I agree we all are like that. I am not believing or disbelieving this post, but would definitely want to say something regarding this. People those who say the people liked this post are fools, is it right? Giving you all the freedom to make an opinion does not mean that you can say whatever you like. Is this the freedom of anonymity. At least I don't believe so. You can make a post outside of this criticizing this, what is the use in coming here and making this post a hell. Very bad attitude is developing here. Just bashing team members even? What is the use? I will take whatever response u ppl have for this comment. I don't have any problem, but I do stand for justice wherever I am.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NibelungenliedArchana89AfyaGoGreenStoppingByWoods

Manisha. Goldie
Manisha.
Manisha.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhiAbhiya

WELL IM SURE IN THE COMING DAYS WHEN WE ALL GET A CONFIRMED PROOF THAT BARUN AINT LEAVING...THEN THOSE OF U CALLING THE 600+ people WHO LIKED THIS POST "FOOLS"...WILL GET BACKFIRED...
SO FROM NOW ON ...IM JUST GONNA WAIT PATIENTLY AND LOOK OUT FOR CONFIRMED NEWS..RATHER THAN CALLING PEOPLE NAMES AND BASH Em!

It's rather disappointing to know that you still haven't understood the reason why we object this post...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

green_teaIceflamesaashi_Olive_Rosetia.oNi1234LadyLaLaSwaNia_2rfak-fan.Kiran.OnepoundChicJoseph_ASenorita Sanaya-DKS-

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

I read all the 78 pages, what was all these. Everyone has right to believe in whatever policies they have. What is in arguing with a person who made a post here. People those who does not want to believe should stay away or take a decision unanimously among their group which they belong to not to comment or appreciate this particular post, otherwise why would make this post a hell for those who want to believe this. I admire each and everyone here in this forum. Why would we make other ppl's life a hell. If we don't want to believe, then don't believe in that. Why would we seek authenticity of this news, when we didn't seek that for the rumors that are roaming around this forum? We can very easily believe a rumor, but not a good news. I agree we all are like that. I am not believing or disbelieving this post, but would definitely want to say something regarding this. People those who say the people liked this post are fools, is it right? Giving you all the freedom to make an opinion does not mean that you can say whatever you like. Is this the freedom of anonymity. At least I don't believe so. You can make a post outside of this criticizing this, what is the use in coming here and making this post a hell. Very bad attitude is developing here. Just bashing team members even? What is the use? I will take whatever response u ppl have for this comment. I don't have any problem, but I do stand for justice wherever I am.
I think some in this thread are continuing with their personal grudges from outside this thread, in here. Simple and Plain Bullying.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nibelungenliedsanjanashaika

.KuchiMama.Ds IF-Sizzlerz
.KuchiMama.Ds
.KuchiMama.Ds

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Sachi sachi keh do na dolo
Sajan re jhuth mat bolo...
Sajanji jhuth mat Bolo!!!

I'm just fed up of everyone being related to the television industry..!!!!

If anyone Knows anyone that is related to the music industry.. Let me know!! My friend Laxmi the goat wants to be a popstar!!

Himesh kashmiya is my neighbour kahoto baat chalalu. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2Joseph_A.x-bumblebee-x.

rosystar Senior Member
rosystar
rosystar

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Thank u very much...i  am sooo relieved after reading your post...

Go to top