Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Info Straight from SP and IPKKND office! Edited!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 81

priya_86

IF-Dazzler

priya_86

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I have said this before, all this rumor started, just 1-2 days prior to the marriage. Must be something fishy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Info Straight from SP and IPKKND office! Edited!!! (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meghipk

Goldie

Meghipk

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

Originally posted by Meghipk

Originally posted by archu-daffodil

Thanks a lot Debu !!Hug
even i called sp now onlySmile
it seems even they themselves confused abt this !!!Confused
it seems shyam's track is going to b overSmile
as i feels its a rumour in which sp answers r confusedConfused

can u give me no f sp

Yes..I will PM u wait!!

oh ty SmileSmile

sun_shine_girl

IF-Dazzler

sun_shine_girl

Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

My uncle is one of the directors in sahara media. Normally I don't bug him but yesterday when few has crossed my patience level, I helplessly called him in anticipation of some help. I narrated him the whole story on the net and given him the names responsible for all the mess.

After contacting with SP and IPKKND head, what he shared with me is -

- Group of people are purposely spoiling the image of leads of IPKKND. It has started day before Arhi marraige.
- Barun is not leaving
- After Shyam track Honeymoon track coming up.
- No 2 mnth notice period is exchanged neither with SP nor with PH
- Barun is lucky charm of SP because sarun has bought them international fame.

Hope this clears all the doubts from your minds. Apart from this I don't have any information so it's useless if you all bug me.

I request you all not to trust anyone who is bad mouthing our actor and try not to pay attention to it. It will help us to clean our forum and our minds too. 

Thank you for sharing this darling...the number of Barun-bashing posts are seriously getting on my nerves these days...

Thanks
Deb

gunayaar

IF-Dazzler

gunayaar

wooow...gr8 news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hugs for uuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4clearing d rumours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DancingHeartHug

Raadhiyaaa

IF-Dazzler

Raadhiyaaa

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
thank u sooo much

nabiii

IF-Sizzlerz

nabiii

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Tfs.
Where as u have a link with media through ur uncle hence some how send message to sp or ph providing us a proper interview of barun. I bet u whole forum wl b normal automatically.

ipkknd_hazel

IF-Dazzler

ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
thanks a lott yaar!
ur right! this forum is rily bugging when it cms to rumours, spoilers nd speculations...
hope everything's gona die down, nd we'l get to see our lively 'positive' forum back on monday... :)))

honeymoon track? wow! wats happened to the CVs?? LOL
humein kuch zyaada hi khushi dena chah rahe hai kya? ;)

i guess the CVs n PH has understood that Arshi track is the only track their audience wants to see...this serial is unique nd it shud be proud - not add other taboo elements for trps...

finally some sense has been knocked into them after the latest TRPs have come out...

ab tho sab acha hi hoga :))

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
kya fayda, again will start after wearing off the magic of this news. I do want to believe this and I will. Whatever whoever may do,  I want Barun to be in the show at the same time to be as successful as anything. He is my lovable kiddo.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top