Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_kittykat thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tanx so much for sharing and one word for ppl jealous of our show "Buri nazar walo tera muh kala"
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for sharing this 🤗
Love2Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At this point I don't care what's going on, as long as is positive post, I'll love you for it! 👏😳 🤗 Thank you very much for sharing! 👍🏼 😛
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I want to give whole credit of my post to Rashmi DI..She helped me and guided me how to put all the points in order. Infact she did everything for me including the title.
Great Thanks to Di for supporting me and helping me
Love and Hugss to Rashmi Di🤗
lovelystar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ahh.. big hugs to you.. thanks a lot..
arnav101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rushshri

Since u have opened a thread on somethg which i wanted to discuss, I want to discuss somethg logical here ----

- It's a trick to defame Barun because Barun is a big name now and defaming him will automatically affect the popularity of show and directly will hit TRPs.

- IPPKND is rising in the most important prime slot and one of the main reason is Barun Sobti. 

- Actors don't have personal rivalries but their fans have.

Hope it click all the minds here who are craving for some logical reasons.

Sadly only a Few people will understand what u said di and that BARUN is being targeted bcz Many r bzz Defaming Barun to Show their own Fab actor as a Goddess that they r not watching the Obvious things  
arnav101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deb_Barun_Arnav

I want to give whole credit of my post to Rashmi DI..She helped me and guided me how to put all the points in order. Infact she did everything for me including the title.

Great Thanks to Di for supporting me and helping me
Love and Hugss to Rashmi Di🤗

Rashmi Di Hugs from me too 🤗
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rushshri

Since u have opened a thread on somethg which i wanted to discuss, I want to discuss somethg logical here ----

- It's a trick to defame Barun because Barun is a big name now and defaming him will automatically affect the popularity of show and directly will hit TRPs.

- IPPKND is rising in the most important prime slot and one of the main reason is Barun Sobti. 

- Actors don't have personal rivalries but their fans have.

Hope it click all the minds here who are craving for some logical reasons.

100% agree with you. The main reason is Barun Sobti is ruling and top in any website so this enemity by some people are on purpose. People in UK are waiting to see and meet Barun, this is the main insecurity of some fans.
morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot Deb for sharing this...
i hope now atleast members will stop being over hyper on the actors and the show...!!!!
Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
What you have mentioned is kind of what Kernal mentioned. I think some people are creating this stir perhaps to defame Barun or to create publicity for his movie.