Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Charuu

Groupbie

Charuu

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Wonder who among the two know swimming. A scene from Kal ho na ho i think. Heroine knows swimming and gets into the ocean. Hero does not know swimming but falls in water to save heroine.

WOnder if CV's would follow this logic to show a good side of Vikram to Sugni. I still hope Vikky darling does not speak to Suguni after that. I loved how he got angry and yelled "My foot" to her.
I want him to be angry angry with her and please vikky darling...dont plead to do that lady!  You are worth a million hearts here in India forums. The last line goes for both Vikram Thakur and Varun Badola!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybpl1990seemasrcherrybmuktha_cutepreetieSandy66Vinnie79komal07JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who knows swimming - Suguni or Vikram" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Sugni jumped in a river in one of the first episode when she savd young girl being abused by her brother and his friends. So she know how to swim but no doubt wiill somehow not be able to do that this time and get injured.

I dont know about TVS but I sure he will be blamed for Sugni's injury as no one will belive it was an accident

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilamuktha_cuteseemasrSandy66JulieDkomal07pankhudi_TiaRa

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I dont know about TVS but I sure he will be blamed for Sugni's injury as no one will belive it was an accident

Omg..Listen cvs if you are going to show as the above line i hope to enter into tv set and kick you out..
It is crisp as chips,,sugni came to vicky ,started nonsense why vik called amu and when vik trying to make her understand the situation she gone backward slowly.Even vik screamed 1st that "watchout sugni".
so you the goat head cv can not fool us.If you do as said by Payal above i will forget this is a forum..mind it, and u will be responsible for it.

Edited by seemasr - 06 October 2012 at 11:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutecroziaxxkomal07JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
 Charu ! i agree with u ... i think Vikram should forget to sug for ever and move on ... for him...

Edited by croziaxx - 06 October 2012 at 9:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybpl1990seemasrIstilaSandy66JulieDkomal07pankhudi_TiaRa

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Croziaxx  Thank you

I have not heard that phrase before but its soo true. I shall aways remember it. i think that is want TVS needs to hear right now and walk away.

Seemasr - Dont't waste your energy. Nothing anyone who has any common sense has said has been heard by Cvs so why should this be any different.

Edited by payal7 - 06 October 2012 at 11:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrSandy66croziaxxkomal07JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Vikram of course will be accused of trying to drown Sugni, after all he did pull a gun on her! She of courese will not open her mouth and say it was an accident.  If I was him leave her let her drown!

ocendejoyIstilaSandy66komal07JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

Istila

Istila

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Cherry, You won't see Adi rushing to get his feet wet. again for Sughni LOL

I miss the old scenes with Anuj Sachdev falling in the wet mud coming back to his Mama, totally drenched... Well, at least Adi certainly won't be missing Sughni while Amrita is around, probably thankful the mother of troubles, is finally gone to the other side of the pond ; )

Payal, I agree he needs to walk away from Sughni and act dead, or gone for good, after all, she has taken over his home, decided to (illegally) squat there and pressurized his nephew to marry her, knowing he is already engaged.  

For TVS's own sake, Ma Takur needs to tell him he needs his space, and to disappear.

(Btw, I am just commenting on the updates, haven't watched, the episodes)

Edited by Istila - 06 October 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66komal07JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

bpl1990

Groupbie

bpl1990

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
TVS will be agian balmed I think because NO BODY IN FAMILY HAS BRAIN

Looks like yesturdays episode was like "char din ki chandani" TVS efforts to  make Amrita  fight will be ruined ..these cv's can't keep it sweet & simple   they  like unnessary  Twists .

I wonder what made A think  that there relationship will not end with his marriage with S.

I am happy atleast Amu called him cheater before she turn around & go  .

ocendejoyseemasrIstilaJulieDkomal07pankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.