Fan Fictions

SWARON FF LOVE MAKES IT WAYS!! Updated pg 106 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 113

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
OMG SwaRon don't even know that the person they were kissing was their spouse and Rey has got a crush on Sharon:D nice update and thanks for the pm 

Nikki <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nehal92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SWARON FF LOVE MAKES IT WAYS!! Updated pg 106 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratik54000

IF-Rockerz

pratik54000

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Res...

*EDITED*

Nehal What an update to start of the FF yar...loved it to the core... Frankly speaking i had no idea ke tu FF ko start kaise karegi...but sware to god tune to pehli hi update me full marks score kar diye you proved it boss instesity se age bhi kuch hota hai and Nehal do write best when she starts writing boss...

Kya Update thi to start of with you had introduced Swayam and Sharon so nicely both are Rich spoiled brats in their own ways...

Though Swayam is more pervert and casanova but that really suits him the way you have emoted it girl...way to go a ruff and tuff swayam in store for girls... i hope ye tere swayam ko pad pad ke sab girls dreamland jate jate ruk jaye and tera update pura pad le because your swayam has this charm which can blow away any girl dude... i really didn't expect ke koi girl ek ladke ko itna charmingly describe kar sakti hai...and kriya is his best friend but she herself is not able to control this guy...awh man you have worked out this really best re...

And than came Sharon she is also spoild rich brat...but she is different from swayam and she has her own taste and ways of living life or i should say expanding her dad's wealth...she is more arrogant yet simple...i mean aisi kaunsi rich bratt milegi aapko jisne aabhi tak london me rehte hue ek bhi kiss nahi ki..hahahah...amazing nehal you have that brain jo aise kirdar nikal ke lata hai... And here Sharon ka best friend Rey actually is in love with her and waiting for divorce to happen so that he can propose her...

Now this story is amazingly shaping up because dono ne apni apni tarah se apne parents ko cheat kiya hai divorce karne ke liye...and pehle hi update mein dono mumbai bhi aa gaye trial period serve karne...that is really fast and acha hai unlike nehal is baar clif hanger se pehle hi moments aaye SwaRon ke...

Now talking about SwaRon meeting i didn't thought in first place ke dono itni jaldi milenge...par kya mile hai dono...Lift mein aur vo bhi co incidently khud ki hi building ki lift and khud ke ghar jate waqt hi mile... i loved the way you have used this pervert swayam...jo sharon ko dekhte hi shikar pe nikal pada...and i loved to see the irritating sharon there...and there again swayam tricked sharon into kiss...and i was laughing like this guy is really limit of pervertness but he pulled of the girl...way to go dude...and that kiss wow it was so amazing nehal i mean what can i say mera pura bistar bhi gaya meri sweating se and mera lappy usme tair raha tha...your kiss description was that much hot yar...

all in all a fantastic update to start with yar...loved it to the core nehal...thanks for PM...do write next one soon...

Regards

Pratik...

P.S. Really sorry for being late in Editing the Res post nehal...as you know i wanted to give you a derving comment on this so had to make you wait kyunki cell se comment karne me vo maza nahi tha...anyways as you know i am inactive this days so keep sending me pms i will read all once i am back...

Edited by pratik54000 - 13 October 2012 at 10:37am

Nehal92

Anindita91

IF-Dazzler

Anindita91

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
hey nehal again i am sorry for commenting late...really kan pakadke sorry...coming to this ff...the concept is awesome...married swaron is always a treat to read...first chapter was sure awesome...both of them without knowing each other shared their first kiss...i am just waiting for the time when they will come to know that they r actually married to each other...plz update the next chapter soon...can't wait for it...pretty plz...update soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nehal92nature2

chimpukli10

Groupbie

chimpukli10

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
hey nehal i saw d pms yesterdae but sorry i m commenting late.this FF is also awesum.i mean i liked d concept.and pehli hi meeting mein yeh haal hai so I think 6 months is a long tym..do update soon..

Nehal92

Nirju99

IF-Dazzler

Nirju99

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
nice

mahak_28

Groupbie

mahak_28

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
sry fr being late nehal...awesum it was seriously..wow...ClapClapClapClapClapClap

loved it to d core..thks fr d pm :)SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
n cngrats fr d new pm..u r rockng as a writerStarStarStarStarStarStar

Nehal92

gunnu1

Goldie

gunnu1

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
oh man!!
d plot is damn interesting...
masst cs tha
haila...first meeting mai hee kiss kr dia???
jab ek saath rehna padega toh??? Oh God!!! hehehehee
pls pm me nd cntinue soon!!

Nehal92

BusyIndivaBee

Goldie

BusyIndivaBee

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
this is the first thing i read after i got the new tht sneha is leavin gthe show
n it felt so nice reading ur FF
it was an awesome start
wow swaron already married :) n trying to break their relationship :(
rey likes sharon n wants her to get divorced soon to confess his feelings but it wont happen right :D
woah swayam was so opp. to his character of d3 n i loved it
finally swaron met n swayam checking her out
sharon gave him a look n that caught swayams attention
then their 1st kiss n they unknowingly got attracted to each other
awww
now waiting for swarons reaction when the truth is blind folded in front of them
continue soon amazing n really interesting

Nehal92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top