Fan Fictions

SWARON FF LOVE MAKES IT WAYS!! Updated pg 106 (Page 88)

Post Reply New Post

Page 88 of 113

zk456789

Goldie

zk456789

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Nehal will do the honour of updating next chapter Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SWARON FF LOVE MAKES IT WAYS!! Updated pg 106 (Page 88)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anu_TanHa

IF-Stunnerz

Anu_TanHa

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Please Nehal Update

tanhawalaswaron

Groupbie

tanhawalaswaron

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
UPDATE PLEASE.
it's been like SO long since you last updated!
Pwetty pweeesh!

raveena2807

raveena2807

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Swayam, Swayam, Swayam!!! Sharon is right, he needs to learn a lesson and who better that Sharon to bring him face to face with reality? Go for it Sharon. Its really amusing how Sharon exactly told Swayam what he wanted to tell Sharon. This is getting more interesting with each update.

Lassi_TanHa

IF-Sizzlerz

Lassi_TanHa

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
waitg for an update

zk456789

Goldie

zk456789

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Waiting for update ab to double dhamaka milna chahiye

Nehal92

Goldie

Nehal92

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Hello guys i hope you ppl remember this FF. So here goes the update. Ignore the errors did not re check it. Embarrassed Omg! i updated last in jan..Tongue I will try and be regular in giving updates.LOL Now enough of my bak bak..here is the update.Wink

Chapter 11

Tuck Tuck Tuck...the lamp turned on and off in their room. Swayam held the switch in his hand and played an on-off game with it... But poor soul...the bulb in his head was not ready to burn.

Her words kept ringing in his ears... He wanted to say that to her and here she said it on his face without any hesitation.

He sat on the bed frustrated and ran his hands in his hair...

He mentally cursed himself...and he could see his doppelgangers sitting in front on him giving him a questioning look.

Swayam: What??

Doppelganger: Have you gone nuts??

Seriously dude, think, you got what you wanted. She wants the divorce and you want it too... Thank god that she hasn't got serious about you. Imagine if she would have liked you for real and cancelled the divorce you would be stuck with her for a lifetime.

Swayam: No ways...Me and lifelong commitment.

Doppelganger: Exactly. You like her...but you don't want a lifelong commitment with her.

Swayam smiled at him and said thanks. He yawned stretching his hands in the air.

He turned around switching off the lights...when his gaze fell on her face which was visible as moon light was directly falling on her face.

Her hair was falling on her face covering her eyes... He smiled seeing her and moved closer to her.

He removed the strands of hair covering her face and put them behind her ears. He pecked her on her forehead and caressed her hair.

Swayam: God! How can someone be so beautiful?

He ran his fingers over her bare arm and intertwined his fingers with her and pulled her back close to him and nuzzled in her neck.

She felt his hot breath on her nape and stirred in sleep. A smile crept on her beautifully craved lips. She half opened her eyes and turned towards him facing him.

Sharon smiled at him and he could feel his heart skipping a beat.

Sharon pecked him softly on his lips and buried herself in his arms hugging him.

Swayam tighten his grip around her and slept peacefully holding her in his arms.

His Doppelganger 1 went and Stood beside His Doppelganger 2 who was tied up with a rope with a tape on his mouth.

Doppelganger 1 smirked at Doppelganger 2 who was glaring at him.

Doppelganger 1: He won't be able to hear you...i won't let him hear you.

Doppelganger 2: I will make him realize that he loves her. You wait and watch.

Tringgg Tringgg

The loud ringing of the alarm woke him up from his beauty sleep...he lazily turned around lying on his tummy and covered his ears with the pillow. He moved his hands on the bed trying to reach the alarm but he got up with a jerk when he found his side empty.

Swayam: Sharon...

He quickly got off the bed and knocked on the washroom door...when he got no reply he opened it to find it empty.

He ran out of the room towards the kitchen and found it empty too...he searched for her in the whole house...

He came and stood in the centre of the hall panting...he ran his hands through his hair and placed it on his cheeks.

Tears stood at the tip of his eyes...his hear beat at an unnatural speed... he turned around the house calling out for her...

It was then he noticed her standing in the balcony leaning on the railing holding a coffee mug in her hand and staring outside.

He ran like a maniac towards the balcony and turned her around...she gave a question look to him.

He smiled and pulled her in a bone crashing hug, tightening his grip on her with every passing second.

She could feel his hot unsteady breath on her neck...he moved back and glared at her.

Swayam: why were you not answering me...Could you not hear me calling your name... Sharon...

She held her hand in the air in front of his face asking him to stop.

She pulled out the head phones from her ears and raised a brow at him.

Sharon: what were you saying??

Swayam: You were listening to music??

Sharon: Whoa! You are staring at me like I have committed a crime.

Swayam: Sharon, Why did you get up from my side...i mean I went mad searching for you and you are here...

Sharon laughed at him.

Sharon: You got worried because I wasn't by your side... Baby...i have been leaving here from past 1 month...

You have been staying all alone before and now suddenly you got tensed that you were again alone in this house.

Grow up Baby, I am not going to stay here forever.

Sharon saw his expression changing... It clearly showed he felt bad...

She kept his mug beside and placed her hands around his neck.

Sharon: Now, that you are up...i think we can have our morning kiss.

She firmly placed her lips on his and started kissing him softly... he was still too much lost in his thoughts and he didn't respond to her kiss.

Sharon pulled back and asked...

Sharon: What?? Where are you lost.

He shooed off his thoughts once again and smiled at her...nothing I don't want our kiss to be witnessed by all the neighbours here and with that he pulled her inside the house and kissed her.

He withdrew from the kiss and winked at her.

Swayam: I will get freshen up.

He walked away from there and Sharon hit her hand on her forehead.

Sharon: This small small shocks won't work on him. I need to plan something big...really big.

Huh! I will go cook some breakfast..i seriously need energy to think.

Sharon and Swayam were having their breakfast and he had held her hand in his...when Sharon's phone rang and Swayam's eyes fell on the caller id...

Swayam angrily banged the fork on his plate and that was it Sharon knew what to do.

She pulled her hand from his grip and happily picked up the phone.

Sharon: Hey Rock star...How are you??

Rey: Rock star...ahaan. So your hubby is near you.

Sharon: Yes... you are right.

Rey: oh... so when are you coming here??

Sharon: I will be there soon Rey...we will start our practise from today itself...

I want the best performance to be ours like every year... We should be the best couple like always.

That was it when Sharon said a couple...It blew his mind. He grabbed the phone from her hands and switched it off.

Sharon: What the hell??

Swayam pulled her on his lap and said...

Swayam: I don't want to go to work today... we will spend itthe day here...only you and me.

Sharon: Only you and me and haan...

She pulled him closer holding his collar and placed her forehead on his...and then pushed him away...

Sharon: NO... I need to go meet Rey.

She walked back to their room and started looking for the dress in the cupboard.

Swayam came and hugged her from behind...

Swayam: trust me I will keep you busy the whole day.

Sharon: No...i have to start our rehearsals for the event. If you want you can join us too.

Nah!! You won't be interested.

Swayam: No I am coming.

And why are you wearing this dress..i don't like it. He threw the dress she was holding in her hand...

Swayam walked off angrily from the room.

Sharon: Fun has just started baby. 

So, How was it guys. Hope you all liked it. Do leave your comments and hit like it means a lot.Big smile

Edited by Nehal92 - 09 March 2013 at 12:48pm

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06stuti1995sirani07heygirlMamta.Jsheryl27tinad3swaronehad3devsuchiaaroHadessree_123loveswaromstarryLove_skrinkubathija12try2149kanika_nonivrushan11swarontanharockksHafsa94tanhawalaswaronswaron20Prithvi_nlove_swayamRupali_13Love_shantupri_tanhamrashshan16AninditaSwaRontrisha19Princess_annyreet_26venusrockzdollyduarheajiniraveena2807Molly.Swaronsilver6stringskool kanzSmiley1279Trouble_Magnetriyasenak_Deepika_MimiVruShanswaronlandpooja123456-Snehaa-spicyraysGayatriJethaniTwinkle_d3Ria_SwaRonmegsyzk456789sakshibshahabhilasha_dreamMirageSwaronsweetcherry95VruShan_SwaRonAnanyaVruShanrinku90sadafarshasweetydiyafrienHPHolic-3surbhimathurHR-DMG4lifeDeath_MemoriesCrazy4AshViksweet16cashSanskritiSSwaronvrushanpratik54000ABBY92shaani2209marauderSuku_SwaRonSuni1986-Vishaka-blue_anSwaRon_rocksswaron9113Lassi_TanHaAnu_TanHanature2Joshua_TANHA

Nehal92

Goldie

Nehal92

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Reserved for partnerWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top