Fan Fictions

SWARON FF LOVE MAKES IT WAYS!! Updated pg 106 - Page 44

Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

awesome update nehal...finally one of them has started to fall in love...loved the way the counsellor was teasing them...it was hilarious...both were so much blushing...but this swayam...he is thinking that Sharon his worried...she is behaving weird because she wants the divorce... when will he understand she is actually upset coz of the divorce...though she herself hasn't understand her feelings properly...these two r in for big heart break when they will realise that they have fallen in love with each other... πŸ₯Ί the kitchen n the bedroom part was amazingly described...loved reading them...[L ]will  be waiting for the next update...update soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL, That was one embarrassing encounter with counsellor but it was needed to bring them back to reality !! Sadly, both of them want 2 different realities !! With Swayam thinking it's still all fun and games and Sharon actually being serious and wanting to give it a chance, I wonder what is going to happen next !!
-Snehaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update. 😊

Ahh...the counsellor. Perfect timing she has. 
She's hitting on Swayam. Kinda. πŸ˜›
Sharon felt bad when Swayam said that the divorce is still on. 
After the counsellor left, Swayam wanted to finish what they started but she is still thinking about what he said. πŸ˜”
When will these two idiots realize that they don't want this divorce and that they love each other? 
Update soon.πŸ˜ƒ
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update πŸ˜Š
Sharon is getting affected by divorce
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Hehe lol swayam is really a shameless well councellor time was really perfect..:p.But this update still have a serious turning point.Sharon is really hurt after listening about divorce n here swayam is happy n he thinks that she too want a divorce.Poor girl she don't know about her feelings.Well I hope swayam also feel this lil realisation soon
Waiting for next part
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely...

but u ended it with Sharon all confused...
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb update and thanks for the pm :)

Nikki <3
Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like the entire SwaRon fanbase is here. πŸ˜†

I LOVED this chapter the most. Because Sharon starts feeling something for him.

ICantWaitForTheUpdate.

UPDAAATTTEEE!! :P
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nehal it was fantastic update as usual dear. I can surely say that no one can write on such concept the way you do. Apart from baz you are the only one who has this ability to intrigue the reader from any point one starts reading.

Well coming back to the update it was just superb I just loved the way it came out as whole. But before I say anything I want to say that the councillor was actually getting naughty and having fun in teasing the cute couple.

But really update was crafted with some real emotions for the first time in this update I was able to see that they both actually thought about each other other than physical means. Both of them somewhere felt that they will have to get separated after sometime.

I guess Sharon was the one whose feelings were more evitable than swayam. The reason I gave my opinion on Sharon is that she actually started responding from the time she heard the divorce word from Swayam's mouth. And the insecurity caused her the change in behaviour and that made swayam insecure and he started thinking about her. so well written update and I guess we need to set ourselves up for emotional ride now.

Thanks for the PM. loved the update. All the best for exams. hope to see an update soon from you.

Pratik...
snehaswaron77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Once again u left me speechless wid ur updateπŸ‘.πŸ‘... oh god misunderstandings ahead in near updates...swayam thinks dat she wants divorce n sharon thinks of giving them n their relationship a chance...Hmmm...nice turn in the story n tough time ahead for swaron...amazing update nehal...looking forward for the next update, continue soon!!!!!!!!!!!! n plz pm me nxt time plz plz plzzz...😊Edited by devlishswaron77 - 11 years ago