Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Can someone please tell me the dates & links of episodes in which Naitik opened his eyes from Coma & gone to office with Akshara . Dates are enough , but if links are given , then it would be soo much help.πŸ˜ƒThanksyou in advance.
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Aftr such a long time im here. I wantd mp3 audio links of some songs 4rm yr.
1. Mere ghar aayi ek nanhi pari... Akshara sang at ananya's 1st bday
2. Recent sawan milni song
3. Ghumar song dat played in sawan milni epi
4. The part where akshara teaches duggu how 2 act as kanha.i want aksh's singing part
5. Recent janmashtami song sur k ghungru..
i know list is big..but pls someone help me..thanx .Edited by Hinakshara - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hinakshara

3. Gangaur song dat played in sawan milni epi
4. The part where akshara teaches duggu how 2 act as kanha.i want aksh's singing part
i know list is big..but pls someone help me..thanx .

hey dear😳

It have all songs of YRKKH and if not, you can request them, they will make you avail that.😊
_Amina_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hinakshara

3. Ghumar song dat played in sawan milni epi
i know list is big..but pls someone help me..thanx .

I'll give u the links in fb soon as I can 😳
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Does any body have the link to the ita awards 2009 where hina and Karan win ?
And the link to when hina wins the balti award in gold awards 2010?? 
_Amina_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayo2424

Does any body have the link to the ita awards 2009 where hina and Karan win ?

And the link to when hina wins the balti award in gold awards 2010??

Gold award 2010

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdx3p6_gold-awards-2010-4th-july-2010-part_shortfilms

ITA award 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCHFbT971-8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ03FlaqUS0
_Amina_ thumbnail
May I know who does written update for thursday? It's been long there is no update for thursday. If no one is there to do Thursday's update I'll do it.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Amina_

May I know who does written update for thursday? It's been long there is no update for thursday. If no one is there to do Thursday's update I'll do it.

Well,
earlier Rashmi used to do it but then she restricted herself to Fridays updates only due to her busy schedule i guess. Wednesdays were earlie done by Madhavi who is not active now & now Amina has been doing Wednesdays from this august. Tuesdays are done by me & Mondays by Ayesha. Remaining is Thursday then . However, Episode Discussuin thread already give Brief updates daily.πŸ˜ƒ 

Lemme talk to our Channel moderater about you being interested in thursdays.πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for offer .

_Amina_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Well,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">earlier Rashmi used to do it but then she restricted herself to Fridays updates only due to her busy schedule i guess. Wednesdays were earlie done by Madhavi who is not active now & now Amina has been doing Wednesdays from this august. Tuesdays are done by me & Mondays by Ayesha. Remaining is Thursday then . However, Episode Discussuin thread already give Brief updates daily.πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Lemme talk to our Channel moderater about you being interested in thursdays.πŸ˜ƒThanks for offer .</font>
</div>
<div>

well I know history of wu of the forum as I was a very active member here πŸ˜† just didn't see Thursdays update for last few weeks so wanted to know what's happening. Anyway Thanks for the reply :)
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Amina_

well I know history of wu of the forum as I was a very active member here πŸ˜† just didn't see Thursdays update for last few weeks so wanted to know what's happening. Anyway Thanks for the reply :)

I know.πŸ˜† Well, you have got a green signal & i already sent you a PM informing same. my pleasure!:)