Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Help Desk#4 (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 143

Madhavi_Di

Goldie

Madhavi_Di

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
did any one see that in  show  chanchan  on  sony  the  promo  show nidhi uttam  as  sanyas  sister . is  it  true  that  she  is  in  the  show?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Help Desk#4 (Page 60)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhavi_Di

did any one see that in  show  chanchan  on  sony  the  promo  show nidhi uttam  as  sanyas  sister . is  it  true  that  she  is  in  the  show?
i dont think so coz i hv read articles as far as i know i didnt see her name there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

janhavi58

IF-Sizzlerz

janhavi58

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged

yeah i saw that promo and its nidhi,  and sanaya  called her didi...
I think she is the part of the series...

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i just checked the promo she called  her nidhi and not didi so i guess she is there jsut for promo as usually any show nidhi does she says on FB like she did CID and stuffs she did tell on fb bt nothing on this so .

janhavi58

janhavi58

IF-Sizzlerz

janhavi58

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

i just checked the promo she called  her nidhi and not didi so i guess she is there jsut for promo as usually any show nidhi does she says on FB like she did CID and stuffs she did tell on fb bt nothing on this so .
maybe i didnt heard it properly whether it was nidhi or didiLOL

i too thought she is only for promo, but then i thought she could be a part of it, anyways, thankssBig smile
like rashmi took other show, i thought nidhi is doing this show, YR mai waise bhi they are not seen

Edited by janhavi58 - 19 March 2013 at 9:09am

Madhavi_Di

Goldie

Madhavi_Di

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

i dont think so coz i hv read articles as far as i know i didnt see her name there

Thanks pree  . just  for  you  know  i  saw  the  sbb  today  and  they  show  the  seg  and  they  said  the  same  that  nedhi  is  chanchans  friend  and  she  is  getting  married  and  her  dever  is  going  to  be  chanchans  boyfriend. so  nidhi  is  the  part  of  the  show.

MamuKiBhanji

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
were there any sbs/sbb/umt segment this week or previous week..atleast tell the dates.no one is updating segments.

sugakrish

sugakrish

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
can anyone provide links for  yrkkh on 12th may 2011 please?

Thanks in advance...Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top