Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Help Desk#4 (Page 34)

beautybutterfly Groupbie
beautybutterfly
beautybutterfly

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
its a general query.no offence.
I have joined yrkkh forum after watching karan in NB and had seen sum of naksh scenes.After reading all appreciation threads On naksh i want to know Is naksh really considered one of  popular couples of tv?I dont have much knowledge about naksh popularity in previous years but if i i talk about recent times,i dont see any naksh fan outside this forum ...approx 15-20 people  so that give me a doubtConfused
please clarify.i know its a weird question to ask from naksh fans but i m not getting where to ask this .

Edited by beautybutterfly - 08 January 2013 at 7:31am
nivedha_123 Goldie
nivedha_123
nivedha_123

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautybutterfly

I have joined yrkkh forum after watching karan in NB and had seen sum of naksh scenes.After reading all appreciation threads On naksh i want to know is naksh really considered one of  popular couples of tv?i dont have much knowledge about naksh popularity in previous years but if i i talk about recent times,i dont see any naksh fan outside this forum , approx 15-20 people  so that give me a doubtConfused
please clarify.i know its a weird question to ask from naksh fans but i dont get where to ask this .
welcome to the forum dear..Big smile
naksh was,is,will be the best couple in the tv industry...no doubt in the popularity...becoz trp speaks...yes many naksh fans left the forum coz of the negativity spreading here and some bashing posts...but they only left the forum not left being a naksh fan...remaining naksh fans are trying their level best in overcoming the bashers posts...once yrkkh forum was the most enjoyable and fun place...full of happiness..smiling and enjoying naksh scenes but now it has reduced coz of the increase in bashers posts..hope it will become the way it was..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakshian4ver

beautybutterfly Groupbie
beautybutterfly
beautybutterfly

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha_123

I have joined yrkkh forum after watching karan in NB and had seen sum of naksh scenes.After reading all appreciation threads On naksh i want to know is naksh really considered one of  popular couples of tv?i dont have much knowledge about naksh popularity in previous years but if i i talk about recent times,i dont see any naksh fan outside this forum , approx 15-20 people  so that give me a doubtConfused
please clarify.i know its a weird question to ask from naksh fans but i dont get where to ask this .
naksh was,is,will be the best couple in the tv industry...no doubt in the popularity...becoz trp speaks...yes many naksh fans left the forum coz of the negativity spreading here and some bashing posts...but they only left the forum not left being a naksh fan...remaining naksh fans are trying their level best in overcoming the bashers posts...once yrkkh forum was the most enjoyable and fun place...full of happiness..smiling and enjoying naksh scenes but now it has reduced coz of the increase in bashers posts..hope it will become the way it was..Big smile
thanks for replyBig smile
yeh rishta is family show too and biggest fact is only family shows like BV,DABH runs high on trp  .we have many examples of famous jodis for whom many young  fans die for dont give high trps like a family show because  youngsters are only minor part of audience hence i dont agree with trp reasonConfused
i am asking whether there are naksh fans outside IF?

Edited by beautybutterfly - 08 January 2013 at 8:09am
nivedha_123 Goldie
nivedha_123
nivedha_123

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nivedha_123

thanks for replyBig smile
yeh rishta is family show too and biggest fact is only family shows like BV,DABH runs high on trp  .we have many examples of famous jodis for whom many young  fans die for dont give high trps like a family show because  youngsters are only minor part of audience hence i dont agree with trp reasonConfused
i am asking whether there are naksh fans outside IF?
go to FB..naksh are so popular thereBig smile...dont know y people are telling family showConfused...even family means people...more over family too contains young people..Big smile.here people are young and we are dying for naksh...crazy abt them...EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beautybutterflyNakshian4ver

desires Goldie
desires
desires

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
why no regular wuDisapprovepls pls post wus regularly.Big smile

Edited by avanti_duggu - 08 January 2013 at 10:44am
shaistha Newbie
shaistha
shaistha

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Natik sad background tune download link pls
.Mohabbatein. IF-Stunnerz
.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avanti_duggu

why no regular wuDisapprovepls pls post wus regularly.Big smile

well earlier  2 tyms sign up sheets were put up but no one is neither signing up for wu & if they are signing up one week they do next they don't.  Only two  days has backup's other days don't have back up's also.

hiranrocks IF-Dazzler
hiranrocks
hiranrocks

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
can i get HIna's official twitter link ?? Smile

Go to top