Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari_priya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i just wanted to know ki naitik before leap theek ho jayega ya phir wo after 5 years leap ke baad theek hoga😕
GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pari_priya

i just wanted to know ki naitik before leap theek ho jayega ya phir wo after 5 years leap ke baad theek hoga😕

look its upto cvs,,,as per our show they wont provide much negitvity and drama so he going to be fine soon,,,

regarding leap they havent shooted single episode of leap
nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i know leap is gng to happen for sure
but is it true that naitik will be in coma??? and will he recover before leap or after leap???
some members are talking that its confirm...plsss telll...itsss urgent guys
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hai guyz,i m new 2 diz forum.. I read in some posts,tat naitik ll be @ koma(serious) stage.., and they take a leap. Lyk Tat.. If its true or rumour? If its true means any1 give me d link of d article.. Plz guyz help me. I m so confused..
-DevAkshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silsha

Hai guyz,i m new 2 diz forum.. I read in some posts,tat naitik ll be @ koma(serious) stage.., and they take a leap. Lyk Tat.. If its true or rumour? If its true means any1 give me d link of d article.. Plz guyz help me. I m so confused..

Dis all news is given by rakesh who plays the role of maharaji in yrkkh...
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Naksh4ever-

Dis all news is given by rakesh who plays the role of maharaji in yrkkh...

oh.. Thank a lot..!😛
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 today sbs/sbb showed karan mariage.i just saw a glimpse not whole of segment.who all were there in his wedding? Edited by ridzthebest - 11 years ago
virmaan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ridzthebest

today sbs/sbb showed karan mariage.i just saw a glimpse not whole of segment.who all were there in his wedding?

except hina his opposite costar almost whole tv industry was present.this mariage proved that all the news which were taken as rumours were very true.Edited by virmaan1 - 11 years ago
1cuties thumbnail
Originally posted by: virmaan1

except hina his opposite costar almost whole tv industry was present.this mariage proved that all the news which were taken as rumours were very true.

no i don't think so many other actors were also not present(sanjeev,lata ,rb,ddj etc)
infact only g3,rasmi,nandini,mj,gulabo n rajan shahi was there
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hold on isnt Hina in London on her hinu loves u all page she had a pic up on the way to UK.So i guess...

I wanted the video with Hina was getting on with the hairdresser the sbb or sbs link please