Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Madhavi_Di

did any one see that in  show  chanchan  on  sony  the  promo  show nidhi uttam  as  sanyas  sister . is  it  true  that  she  is  in  the  show?

i dont think so coz i hv read articles as far as i know i didnt see her name there
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhavi_Di

did any one see that in  show  chanchan  on  sony  the  promo  show nidhi uttam  as  sanyas  sister . is  it  true  that  she  is  in  the  show?

yeah i saw that promo and its nidhi,  and sanaya  called her didi...
I think she is the part of the series...
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just checked the promo she called  her nidhi and not didi so i guess she is there jsut for promo as usually any show nidhi does she says on FB like she did CID and stuffs she did tell on fb bt nothing on this so .
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree4ru

i just checked the promo she called  her nidhi and not didi so i guess she is there jsut for promo as usually any show nidhi does she says on FB like she did CID and stuffs she did tell on fb bt nothing on this so .

maybe i didnt heard it properly whether it was nidhi or didi😆

i too thought she is only for promo, but then i thought she could be a part of it, anyways, thankss😃
like rashmi took other show, i thought nidhi is doing this show, YR mai waise bhi they are not seen
Edited by janhavi58 - 11 years ago
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree4ru

i dont think so coz i hv read articles as far as i know i didnt see her name there

Thanks pree  . just  for  you  know  i  saw  the  sbb  today  and  they  show  the  seg  and  they  said  the  same  that  nedhi  is  chanchans  friend  and  she  is  getting  married  and  her  dever  is  going  to  be  chanchans  boyfriend. so  nidhi  is  the  part  of  the  show.
were there any sbs/sbb/umt segment this week or previous week..atleast tell the dates.no one is updating segments.
sugakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can anyone provide links for  yrkkh on 12th may 2011 please?

Thanks in advance...😛
do anyone has youtube link of bikaner episodes..26th and 27th november.i didnt get it anywhere..pls help😊Edited by luvunaksh - 11 years ago
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sugakrish

can anyone provide links for  yrkkh on 12th may 2011 please?

Thanks in advance...😛

nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
whether karan is in shreeman shrimathi ?... it starts on 6th april on SP...)))