Fan Fictions

*ONLY WISH* End or a New begining Pg91

munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I am starting a new ff tell me if u guys like the concept.

Only WISH

Kripa Sharma a 16 year old girl is in love, not with a guy but with an image. Her Only wish is to meet with that person that stole her heart long ago.

Angad Khanna only 17 despite being a billionaire is forced to live in a 1 bedroom apartment, no one knows his true identity. His only wish is to be free from his drunk father and live his life alone in peace.

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice story 😊 😊 😊
continue soon 😊
ruby89 thumbnail
aww muni the concept sounds reallly good πŸ‘ write it! write it!
cant wait!
hehee ur back on track πŸ˜†
now write it i cant wait 😭   πŸ˜†

-Ruby
munizaaa thumbnail

Only WISH

Promo: Total darkness "Have u heard his last book just came out" a dim light appears as Kripa says "Duh I have already bought it, I was the 1st person to get it, I stood in the line for 2 days, I obviously know when it came out. " Voice in the background,"They say that the book contains the clues about how the author looks" Kripa's voice changes from annoyed to excited, " ya I know, see I already know that he is 17, with brown eyes, he likes company of girls, his faviorite color is blue, He loves classical music and…" Voice in the back ground, "Ok ok if u continue on like this we will be sitting here all night, what do u think the next book with contain, the author's name??"     

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
night girl thumbnail
wow please write part one fast i want to know what happends continue and dont come to my house other wise i will keep buging you and asking you what will happen next πŸ˜†
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: night girl

wow please write part one fast i want to know what happends continue and dont come to my house other wise i will keep buging you and asking you what will happen next πŸ˜†

I am super determined this time not to tell uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. And remember ur not the only one that can bug.πŸ˜†

ruby89 thumbnail
omg that sounds amazing. write the first part soon πŸ‘ and continue ur other fanfic πŸ˜† ..pleasee 😳
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruby89

omg that sounds amazing. write the first part soon πŸ‘ and continue ur other fanfic πŸ˜† ..pleasee 😳

thats what i am working on

SNoorien92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ooo sounds awesome! continue soon. can't wait.

shaheera
night girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: munizaaa

I am super determined this time not to tell uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. And remember ur not the only one that can bug.πŸ˜†

i will bug you in jk

p.s. i know were you live