ViRm@n - Left to Destiny part 6 updated pg 12

Posted: 11 years ago

Its a story about two childhood frnds virat and manvi belong to hrishikesh.. due to some reasons virat had to move away frm mannu with his brother viren and dad to chandighar.. before leaving mannu nd virat vow each other that they will meet at ganga ghat after 10 yrs on the same day... 

but virat after some yrs he forgot completly abt mannu and his childhood days spent in hrishikesh.. he startd living his new city lyf..

here manvi missing her best frnd altym and eagerly waiting to meet him aftr 10 yrs..

NOTE pg 2

Chapter 1 pg 3

Chapter 2 pg 4

Chapter 3 pg 5

Chapter 4 pg 7

Chapter 5 pg 9

Edited by sreshta90 - 11 years ago
sounds intresting cont. soon n pm me pls...
sounds interesting 
omg my poor mannu
cont soon and pm me
interesting concept. continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
Choudhry's Family:

Yugender choudhry
Rohini choudhry
manvi choudhry

vadera's :

vishal vadera
vamshika vadera
viren vadera
virat vadera

The Choudhry's and Vadera's were very close families with houses just across each other in hrishikesh (both the families belong to upper middle class)|; choudhry's held a medium scale business in construction wer as vishal vadera runs his ancestor business.

Before entering into the story i want to clear some pts so that in future updates it will be more clear..

when manvi was around 2 yrs old nd virat 4 yrs vishal moved to chandighar to establish his business over there al alone leaving vamshika in hrishikesh to take care of virat and viren so that he can concentrate more on his business nd visit home wen ever he feels to. But unfortunatley wen ever he visits hrishikesh choudhry's used to go on vacation trips (as vishal alwys visits hrishikesh on vacations so that he can spend complete tym with his son's) So manvi is not attached to virats father nor she atleast view pic of vishal but she is attached to him through phn only to complain about virat.

Viren loves virat and manvi like hell and cannot live without them. he is very protective of manvi and treats her as his own little sister. vamshika calls viren as viru.. so all others including choudhry's also call him as viru.( actually most of them in hrishikesh don't knw his name as viren not even manvi she call him as viru baiyya)

nd v all knw abt virat and manvi about their nhok joks.  Virat is very close to his mother vanshika, brother viren and childhood friend mannu. 

Manvi's parents call her as mannu.. nd most of dem call her mannu.. even in school bcoz of manvi being mischievous, cute and bubbly at a tym her teachers nd class mates also call her mannu so she is familiar with name mannu to evryone.

Niether manvi knws abt v v bro's surname( nor she bothered to knw abt their surname) nor she knws abt viru's name(viren). Same is the case with v v bro's they donno abt manvi's surname nor they wer bothered to knw abt mannu' official name.. they al used to call her as mannu.

continue soon more eager to read now
Lovd the concept. Pls continue soon and pls pm me😊

In nov 2000
----------------------------------------------
shimla

Pinky: jeevika beta sare packing hogayi kya??
Jeevika : ha maa meri hogayi.. manvi ka packing karna hei ab.. patha nahi manvi kaha gayi.
Pinky : offoo ye manvi bi na.. kabi nahi sudhregi.. kelne gayi hoga unke frnds ke saath.. tu jakar inhe le ana..
Jeevika : teek hei

jeevika literally drag manvi into house.. nd pinky informs manvi that they are leaving for hrishikesh. manvi gt excited nd runs to his dad..

Mavni: dad are v going to hrishikesh?
Madan: ha
Manvi: par kyu?
madan: to celebrte ur vacation
manvi : sacchi papa.. madan sharma u r grrrttt
madan: papa kiska he manvi sharma ka hey na.. 

manvi giggles..

manvi: hum kitne din ke liye jayenge
madan: jab tak meri little princess want to stay there..
manvi: luv u papa..
madan: chal jao ready ho jao.. its tym to leave now

aftr some tym madan pinky jeevika nd manvi get settled in car.. nd startd ther journey to hrishikesh

jeevika: papa at wat tym do we reach.. ?
madan: around 5.30 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
In Hrishikesh: 

manvi returns to choudary mansion frm her dance classes nd ask her parents who wer busy packing der stuff
Dad app kaha ja raha hei?

Yugender: hum sab masuri ja raha beta..
manvi: wowww masuri.. par masuri kyu aise achanak?
Yugender : who vinay baiyya ka shadi hei isliye...
manvi: tho dekhna mei kitna enjoy karungi waha.. kash virat and viru baiyya                be yeha hota.. i would hav take them both with me.. i would have enjoy a lot with viru baiyya and virat.. par mom virat lyks masuri a lot.. he used to wish evry tym to visit masuri.. 
Rohini: achaa bacchu ab tum virat ko miss kar rahi ho kya.. jab virat yaha ho tab hamesha jagadthe rahithi ab missing him..
manvi : ha mom thats wat im saying see now i had no one to fight.. even in skul im getting bore u knw..
rohini: issiliye aunty se baath karke virat se teri shaadi kardenge.. then u both can fight lyf long..
manvi: shaadiii?? us chep se.. kabi nahi.. 

rohini nd yugender laughs at this.. this is der routine talk with manvi abt virat

Rohini: achaa batao kisse karegi tu shaadi?
manvi: ohh mom pls.. ab mei bus 11 saal ka hu ab se meri shaadi ka baath kar rahi kyu.. jo b ho mei apko chodkar kabhi nahi jane wali 
Rohini: chaloo ab serious math ho jao meri laadli.. chalo jaldhi jake apni stuff lekar ana mei packing karlungi.. chal jao..
manvi: ohk.. par dad at wat tym we r leaving?
Yugender: around 4.30 beta.. 
manvi: achaa teek hei..

around 4:45 pm 

choudaries started der journey.. rohini sitting in passenger seat.. manvi at back..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jeevika: manvi wake up... we are abt to reach.. (atlast succeeds)

they were on there way whn manvi saw ice cream parlour n screams ice cream.

madan: nahi beta ill get u ice cream once we reach
manvi: no i want ryt now.. nd starts crying

unable to bare her madan parks  the car at side.. as soon as madan stops the car manvi comes out of the car nd rushes to the other side of the road... leaving her parents nd her sister behind..

madan: manvi ruk jao we are cuming

manvi without listening to them reaches middle of the road.. unable to cross the road she stands still.. here madan tries make up with manvi but unable to reach her due to heavy flow of vehicles..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
manvi : chalo dad hum hamara game start karenge...
yugender : nahi mannu ab nahi.. ab mei driving na..
manvi: but dad we played many tyms wen u wer driving.. bt y u r making it an excuse?
yugender: mannu wo tho normal road par chalega.. par ye tho hrishikesh ki ghat roads hey na.. ek sec b hum driving karthevakth distract huye tho kuch bi hojayega..
manvi: kuch bhi matlab ?
yugender : lyk accidents u knw..
manvi : ohh nooo then we will not play this now..
yugender: (turns back to face manvi ) that's lyk my mannu...

wen he faces the road.. suddenly turns stearing to right to avoid hitting a small girl around 10 yrs.. nd hits the huge tree 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

jeevika shouts at manvi wen she saw a car cuming towards manvi to hit.. screams saying manviii nd gt fainted 

suddenly a truck with heavy load hits manvi..  they take them all to the near by hospital

Doctor by checking manvi says that she is no more.. sharma's break down aftr listening to this.. nd jeevika is still under shock..
and the other side choudhry's  manvi is only the one left with minor injuries still under unconscious state and she lost her parents.. while all the formalities wich are to be done are completed by the choudhry's relatives.

while sharma's are in guilt aftr knowing that little manvi choudhry is left alone all becoz of their daughter.. if they would have control their manvi this all would have not happened. so they decided to take care of manvi choudhry and accept manvi as god's gift to them aftr loosing their own child. They requested choudhry's relatives regarding manvi.. and took unconscious manvi with them.