Page 1
Page   of 2

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by Mages

awesome post jay...even i want siddhi to confront this way to kunal rather than slapping him...i hope this slap is not shown at all...

Leela
I just wonder what is slap going to do?
Instead if Siddhi is really hurt by accusations, well question him like she did last time.
I don't see a problem both of them pointing fingers at each other, they both have full right to do so no matter what lie they say or behave.

i agree...this slap doesn't fit at all...but still i hope they have verbal confrontation...as for parichay promos and precap...they mislead...who knows it might be richa's dream...or rakesh get slap by either siddhi or abhay...

Edited by Mages - 06 October 2012 at 1:20pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "want Siddhi to say... (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
That would be good if Siddhi can ask this to Kunal and I would like Kunal to get it off his chest as well...

And  him to  Siddhi : what about you Siddhi?

1) You didnt want anything to do with me coz you said you wanted an affluent lifestyle for you and our child and that's why you chose money.

2) Worst, you ordered our child to be killed.

3) I heard you on the phone the other day you wanted my child Anand... and Bingo!

And Siddhi could be saying, what's nonsense... I am talking about my Anand, our Anand who is with me and he would say the same thing...and both realize they are talking about two anands but their very own twins. One assumes the first one died and the other didnt even know existed.

This could be the much awaited  confrontation where each can clear their misunderstandings once and for all without resorting to slaps which I seriously abhor.

They will realize something is so wrong here...some serious mistakes, foul play has happened and the truth will surface...but they will know something common...something they have common. Richa.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26san_aish-Hima-

amarjyoti

amarjyoti

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
yes yaar u r right bilkul sahi kaha raha ho,esa question siddhi ko kunal sa jaroor karna chahiya

Murali28

Goldie

Murali28

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
kunal  get slap from siddi ..so chill guys ...she kisseed thr now she put one slap ...kya farakh padta hain

Post Reply New Post

Go to top