Punar Vivah

Destiny[FF]: Part 11 updated pg 27 (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 28

bhuvana90

bhuvana90

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Part 8:

Yash woke up early to complete a file on which a meeting is to be attended the next day. He started working on his file while he got a call from Aarti, he got surprised as to what made her call him that early.

Y: hello Aartiji… this early?

A: Yashji… yesterday ..he came and warned me…. He tried to force me… had it not been for the phonecall I would've been… I can't even imagine what would've happened to me… I was… I couldn't…

Y: Aartiji… wait… cool down…

Now tell me Aartiji, what happened? Who came?

A: Dheeraj Malhotra, he was the drug peddler, he came to my room yesterday. He knew that I'm trying to help some of hostel mates.

Yash got dumbstruck….

"I don't find a solution Yash ji… I think this is the time to go for an action."

Yash had a doubt if she is even breathing or not…

Y: shall we meet today at 10 AM.?

A: ya.. even early if possible …and.. oh no!!!

Y: what??? What is wrong again…?

A: I forgot Yash ji….. I have a practical exam today….!!! I can't miss it. We'll meet tomorrow!! Said she with a weak voice. Yash got irritated at her decision…

Y: I know that you love your studies very much…but for god's sake….stop loving it more than your life Aartiji… Shouted Yash!

Aarti didn't answer him…she got angry to hear Yash scolding and shouting at her…… Yash got irritated rolled his eyes and said " cursing me for shouting at you?.. answer something!!" ..with the same angry voice….

A: please Yash ji… don't say that… this exam is very important…this is the second internal, I've already missed the first internal due to late joining…if I don't attend this I will be disqualified for the sem-end exam! And if that happens…this will remain a backlog and a black mark in my clean record!!! Please.!!!

Yash didn't answer her but he couldn't even explain her the situation how dangerous it would be for her.! " you are too stubborn to handle!" saying this he cut the call.!!

Aarti is very thoughtful,thinking how could she spend the whole day with this fear swallowing her.

Yash closed the file before him and gave it to smriti, to fix the meeting. He went to his room and walked to and fro…. He could imagine what would've happened with Aarti last night.!!.

He recollected the day he met with Dheeraj.

Y: ha gupta ji, the meeting went on well, ya u can continue your contract for this project also. I'll get the required papers ready and inform you. Bye.

Yash turned back to see Aarti coming towards him, he was near the gate, he dropped her,and came back to receive her after enquiring her if she had completed her so called 'college visiting' formality.

"Hi babe", said a young boy to her blocking her way… Yash moved towards them.

A: hi, you?

D: I'm Dheeraj… Dheeraj malhotra.

A: oh, I'm Aarti. You are a student of?

D: 2nd yr MS. Cardiology. And you.?

A: new admission, 1st yr, Gynaecology.!

D: that's great. Then you should be aware many ways.

A: excuse me… ? what do you mean..? she asked frowning at his statement. She got confused.

D: you'll get to know soon..!..how about a dinner date today.?

A: no...!! I have something important to attend.. She got surprised at his deal on their first meeting.

Yash who witnessed everything, turned towards Aarti saying "shall we go?".

A: yes.

D: ohh.. so your important work is dealt with this guy!... good. He Looks great!

Aarti frowned standing still, and yash looked at him straight. Dheeraj turned towards Yash and said.." hello boss, this is my number… call me as she gets free!"

Yash felt a sudden rush of blood in his veins, he tightened his grip and gritted his teeth, about to punch him but stopped… to see somebody slapped him. He turned towards Aarti.

Yes.. she slapped him.

Both Dheeraj and Yash were shocked with her act.

" how dare you talk like that about me?"..said she loudly. Her face was red with anger… eyes bigger than ever… lips trembling with shear… she was more admirable in anger. "be careful with me"

D: you.. do u even know who am I? how dare you..

A: whoever you are, you deserve it. Get lost and stay away from me.! Saying this she started moving ahead!.

Dheeraj moved vigorously to catch her, but Yash punched him in his abdomen, he fell to ground with pain. Some boys standing near him moved as if fight with Yash,but when he looked at them..they didn't dare to. Yash left staring at Dheeraj.

She sat in the car. He got into,and started driving. She is normal, no.. her expression is normal. No more traces of anger or fight.

Y: you should not have slapped him. Said he watching the road.

A: if I'm still, instead you would have punched him.. and your question would've been 'you should not have been silent'.."

Yash stayed dumb at her answer… and yes.. maybe.. 'she is right'..! though he…

Y: whatever it is.. boys take a 'slap' seriously than a 'punch'.

A: the same way… girls take 'words' even more seriously than a 'slap'…. Said she with a stubborn voice.

Yash really couldn't answer her back. He knew that she is feeling odd that she had faced such a situation. He scolded himself for raising the topic again instead of changing her mood.

Both were silent until they reached home. They got down. Aarti said ""thank you yash ji, if you weren't there, it would've been very difficult for me to handle it". He stared at her thoughtfully.

Yash came back to to present. He started thinking.. " her exam would last for only half a day… then why did she tell me to meet tomorrow????... she could very well meet today…in the evening…so that we can deal with it soon… she is too lazy… " he rued… he called her immediately..but got frustrated on hearing 'The mobile your calling is currently switched off'. "hell with her…she might have left to her exam…"..

"Kaisi Ladki Hain Yeh!"… in anger this time!!

hi friends...the part in italics is Flashback...do comment and like it...enjoy..Big smile

Edited by bhuvana90 - 23 November 2012 at 6:53am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Kashishangelsweetsaloniketki61gmhatcherelanpremikeerthus.9sweetonedarrishksenMulanirmalac99madhusquareksfan2Shashi1984jayshu17Kittya_CullenLeevi05KS1000sb1410saf24suhaaanakmfan_2jasraj123maha9PuvZParo_rudraIsYaRoCHeRKrantiGuru_JKR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Destiny[FF]: Part 11 updated pg 27 (Page 18)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
res

heya dear

finally i completed reading this fiction 
Monkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons
awsome concept and portrayal 

i just loved the way u write dialogues specially 

"Kaisi Ladki Hain Yeh!"

and there are many more fav dialogues of mine
thanksss dearo for the pm...
sorry if i get late in commenting but plzz do continue

love suhana

Edited by suhaaana - 23 November 2012 at 8:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Superb update.. Yash is so possessive over Aarti . It can be seen in FB .. Thans for the pm ...

bhuvana90

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Superb excellent update dear
So happy to see yash possessive over arthi from that guy ah...

bhuvana90

darrish

darrish

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I love this story so far! I can't wait for the next part. Update soon!

bhuvana90

Leevi05

IF-Dazzler

Leevi05

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
did yash love aarpita?

bhuvana90

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR