Punar Vivah

Destiny[FF]: Part 11 updated pg 27 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 28

jasraj123

IF-Sizzlerz

jasraj123

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
NICE UPDATE
OMGGG AARTI TOLD YASH BUT STILL HE DID NOT HELP HER
HAYEEE DHEERAJ WANT TO GET AARTIConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
I HATE HIM
PLS MAKE AARTI TO TAKE YASH HELP

WAITING FOR NEXT UPDATE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90lulujjjj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Destiny[FF]: Part 11 updated pg 27 (Page 16)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhuvana90

bhuvana90

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

NICE UPDATE
OMGGG AARTI TOLD YASH BUT STILL HE DID NOT HELP HER
HAYEEE DHEERAJ WANT TO GET AARTIConfused
I HATE HIM
PLS MAKE AARTI TO TAKE YASH HELP

WAITING FOR NEXT UPDATE

thankyou frnd... ya...she told him...but all this happened the very day on which she told him... infact in a few hours...so he didn't even have time to help her...more over she said she is finding out about the source so, maybe he thought of taking an action after knowing the source... but meanwhile... this devil... found out that she is finding out his evil plansAngry... and he made his way into her life... thus making her life more dangerous.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

luv_lvndr

IF-Dazzler

luv_lvndr

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Great update...love to read more dear...
Plez update soon...

bhuvana90lulujjjj

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Superb update really loved it waiting for your next part INSHA ALLAH

bhuvana90

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Interesting and very captivating , I do hope Aarti speaks to Yash about this issue

bhuvana90lulujjjj

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
wow. amazing update. loved it so much, will she really tell to yash???thanks for the pm next time when u pm me pls add the link..thanks

bhuvana90lulujjjj

vidya29

vidya29

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Lovely updateBig smile!You,mam are an excellent updater.Smile
Love the concept,the characters,specially aarti and the situations you are creating around them.
This track will definitely see aarti packing up her bags and going to the scindia mansion for sure.Quite subtle,this track.And I am sure it will be on yash's insistence.
Hope I am not wrong thoughEmbarrassed.
Smile

bhuvana90

bhuvana90

bhuvana90

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
hi friends, i'm now here to update a teaser of the upcoming parts... the actual part of it will be after the next 2 updates probably... so... enjoy it.Smile

Teaser:

Yash somehow entered the small lane, and was driving cautiously as the lane is full of vehicles parked. he felt the traffic jam to be much better than driving in this overcrowded lane. he turned left and found a deserted lane,with no street lights working. he scolded himself for choosing that route. in the rays of the lights in the previous lane,he found an image following his car. he then looked at the rear view mirror, and saw a girl running behind his car followed by some boys. before he could understand anything his memory recognized the girl to be Aarti. he stooped the car  applying a sudden break. and got down the car..only to find the road empty. he thoroughly checked everywhere,but found none. he then cursed himself for dreaming while awake. he confirmed that the road is empty,got into the car and drove away.

he moved very close to her... she stepped back...suddenly remembered something and bent her hand to remove something from her left pocket. she swung it in the air in front of him. He was taken aback with fright looking at the small pen knife in her hands. she felt relieved and blinked her eyes in satisfaction... but she got immensely tensed seeing the evil smirk he had on his face...

so my dear PVians... keep constructing your own story... and give me some ideas of how it should be...!!! Thanks for reading. 

Dont forget to like it.Wink

Enjoy PV.!!Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya29elanpremiluv_lvndrjayshu17Leevi05KS1000lulujjjj.Shree.PuvZmaha9suhaaanakmfan_2Paro_rudra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top