Punar Vivah

Destiny[FF]: Part 11 updated pg 27 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 28

bhuvana90

bhuvana90

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Yes ofcourse, Yash will definitely help her, he also got involved into the convo,asking her to take one or the other action...so, let us hope him to help her...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Destiny[FF]: Part 11 updated pg 27 (Page 14)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leevi05

IF-Dazzler

Leevi05

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
nice 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90lulujjjj

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Nice Part loving it  dear Pls update soon 

bhuvana90

saf24

IF-Rockerz

saf24

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Fantastic update. Loved it

bhuvana90

luv_lvndr

IF-Dazzler

luv_lvndr

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Superb update...love it..u just write the good issue also...waiting for the next update...

bhuvana90

elanpremi

elanpremi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
truly a good update.

bhuvana90

Shashi1984

IF-Dazzler

Shashi1984

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Superb update! Loved that he praise her beauty. Nice move about drugs.

bhuvana90

bhuvana90

bhuvana90

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Part 7:

Aarti sat in the middle of her bed in her room... thinking deeply and sweating like hell...she is troubled and tensed to even recollect what happened with her last night. 

She waved to yash and walked towards her block. She felt the environment quite different and a little weird too. She didn't find the watchman near the gate, who usually would question her about the late return, although that would always be simple questioning, due to the lot of rules broken there, being late matters no big, she missed it.

She entered the hallway and found it empty which was always fully rushed by the other girls of the hostel making noise. It became a daily routine for her to close her ears while entering as she couldn't bear the loud noise until she enters her room, she got used to it. But now...

She walked slowly in the round corridor to reach the steps, her room is in the first floor. It was very dark at the stair case, she walked slowly towards, she felt she is stalked. She checked for the switchboard, found it! She left a sigh of relief! She switched on but the light didn't turn up, she was damn sure that is the particular switch, but... She held her breath, slowly moved her eyes sideways suspecting someone to be present, she didn't dare to turn back!! She started climbing up. She was in the middle of the staircase, from where moon light could make the way visible to her.

She slowly moved, suddenly she found some shadows other than her's moving on the wall. Her heart was pounding. She couldn't stand the fear. She carefully suppressed her immediate desire to turn back coz she could make out what would happen if she turned back. She desperately wanted to run back out, but dropped the idea as it would be a bad idea and will not be successful in it.

Finally she reached her room, she could still feel the presence of the stalker or stalkers behind, her idea was to go inside and close the door before they could enter. She took out the key to open the lock, but to her surprise the door was already lock opened. She slowly moved inside guessing to find somebody. There she reached the switchboard and switched on the lamp and was shocked to see a well built young boy sitting in a careless position in the middle of her bed. The rest of the room was untouched except for him.

Aarti felt something familiar with him, OMG he is "Dheeraj Malhotra". She spoke out,  who met me on my first day (casual visit)to college. She felt an increase in the rush of her BP. She was about to faint, quite common as she didn't sleep the whole night before. She withheld herself upright with difficulty, turned back to see 4 more boys blocking the doorway staring at her, so these were the stalkers.!!!1

"what baby you're so late?" said Dheeraj moving towards her. He took her bag from her shivering hands, threw it away, cought her shoulders and pushed her towards her bed. Her nerves tightened. " I was here since you left the college and you know something..."  paused he a little raising his eyebrows, "I didn't even distribute ' MAL' to the girls,so that I can meet you peacefully".

'Wait..! what did he just say??! ' MAL'?? so he is the drug source. But as far as she could remember, he told her that he is a rich brat,son of a big shot!! So he doesn't do this for money, then why does he do it for? Why??!' Her mind raced to find the answer.

"Girls!" said Dheeraj. Aarti was astonished at this word. She couldn't stop her heavy breathing. She raised her hand to wipe the sweat, she moved her hand very heavily on her face below her nose. She turned all red due to fear. He slowly turned her backwards and made her sit on the bed.

"See Aarti, I love to play with girls,but they wouldn't agree until I dope them. I wanted everything clean and without any resistance. Then, I and my friends have pleasure!!! This is not the regular process with everybody, a batch of 5 or 6 per  day, the rest would have fun with drinks here". He had an evil smile, while explaining all this to her. She bit her teeth with rage!!!.

"On the first day itself I found you different, I have asked you for a date, remember?" asked he, Aarti looked at him with anger. He smirked.." I wanted you without drugs, I don't want you on bed unless you are totally conscious. That is the only reason for me to be this kind with you even after the hot touch on my cheek." saying this he took her left hand and was about to kiss it, while Aarti just took it back at once.

He was a little shocked and taken aback by her resistance, he rose in anger, moved close to her looked into her eyes.." I want you, and I will get you at any cost." Moved his hand slowly to catch her. She stood up and tried to move back stepping backwards. She was breathing faster. She tried hard not to show any signs of fear on her face, but that sweat is pouring out... 'damn!' muttered she. Her heart tensed. She couldn't stand anymore , she was sweating heavier, breathing heavier. She couldn't find  way out,' running...no way she could be caught easily'. She is sensing the things her hands were touching, bed, bag, table, pens, vase, wall.. 'wait... vase!'' she picked up the vase slowly...raised it up and moved it forward, she thought of breaking it on his head before he could see it...

"Chickni chameli...chupke akeli..." she heard the ringtone of someone  there and waited looking at him. He answered it came near them and handed it to Dheeraj.    "ha dad... ya I'm out... No... actually I couldn't now... I'm busy dad... fine...ok..if you insist so...Bye."

"huh your luck is working good today babe... see you later..." he throw a flying kiss to her...she turned away her head in hatred. He did move out not wanting to... suddenly everything was back to normal in fraction of a second...except for herself...

Aarti couldn't really believe what had just happened with her. She rushed in a hurry to close the door and was shocked to see the lock broken. She could not sleep. Second sleepless night!!!

Aarti sat still on her bed... it has been 5 hours that everything happened...but she didn't move an inch... she was still sweating heavily...   

"Aarti you aren't coming for the jog today?" enquired her friend Anitha, stepping into her room. She smelled something wrong, and sat beside her "are you okay? Anything wrong? You  look worn out?..." no answer... "Aarti!!!' shouted Anitha...Aarti came back to her senses and shivered literally.. " woh.. woh..." stopped she... Realizing that she is not to disclose this to anybody else except to Yash.!!

"Only Yash could help me now!".

hi friends, hope you liked it... will stop it here...

Thank you.!Smile... keep reading, and keep liking... ha ofcurse.. dont forget to comment too...Wink

Edited by bhuvana90 - 18 November 2012 at 8:27am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Kashishangelcynthiagemketki61gmhatcherelanpremikeerthus.9Piieksennirmalac99madhusquareMulasalmankhanrulzteju1816Kittya_Cullenjayshu17luv_lvndrksfan2Shashi1984Leevi05KS1000sb1410MSN_Vannylulujjjjsaf24suhaaanakmfan_2maha9jasraj123KrantiGuru_JKR.Shree.PuvZtaahir004Paro_rudraIsYaRoCHeR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top