Punar Vivah

Destiny[FF]: Part 11 updated pg 27 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 28

saf24

IF-Rockerz

saf24

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Looks like an interesting update ahead.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90lulujjjj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Destiny[FF]: Part 11 updated pg 27 (Page 13)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Precap is very nice!
Waiting for the actual part!

bhuvana90lulujjjj

bhuvana90

bhuvana90

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Part 6:

"Chachu, chachu, get up chachu, wake up!" vedika came shouting like this to wake up Yash. Yash got shocked and jerked and woke up suddenly to see vedika standing in front of him with a newspaper in her hand.

Y: what happened Vedika? Why are you so tensed & what is that in your hands?

Ve: Chachu, see this what happened. She said handling over the newspaper to him.

Yash is so surprised to see her so tensed, she was never so…he had a look at the paper and got shocked,he looked at her as if to ask her 'is this true?'… they shared a look and laughed loudly, then gave a knock on her head and congratulated her.

Vedika participated in a state wide inter school essay writing competition. Her topic was 'Discipline- to mould a child into a perfect citizen'. Yash helped her to complete her essay. And ofcourse, she won the first prize. They knew the news before itself but seeing her photo with a shield in the newspaper, she got extremely excited and so is Yash.

………..

Yash is on a call " ha gupta ji I will send you the file in an hour. Ok, ha I will call him and inform him about the meeting tomorrow. Ji, namasthey."

Yash got into the call log in his mobileand suddenly caught hold Aarti's nae in the list. He then floated into thoughts recalling his convo with her.

Y:  Aartiji don't be stupid! I cant meet you now. I'll come to your hostel at early hours tomorrow.

A: but yashji… I need to…..

Y: Aartiji please…… bye. Good night.

He closed his eyes tight realizing the stupid act he has done in the love towards his sleep.

He didn't think a minute more to call her, but she didn't answer!!

He got intensely scared and tensed to guess anything, he just ran to his car and drived towards hostel out of his senses. " woh madam?! She went away in the morning itself.!" Informed the watchman of the hostel.

Hearing this he felt as if he is about to faint. Not knowing what to do and where to go next, he walked slowly towards his car. His mobile started ringing not even looking at it he answered it and sticked it to his ear. " Hello Yash ji" said a voice. Something got back alive in him as he heard her voice, "Aartiji" exclaimed Yash.

A: You've called me 23 times in 1 hour?? Anything wrong?

Y: Aartiji why the hell didn't you answer my call, where have you been from morning? I really felt like….. he stopped suddenly and frowned a little as though he found something wrong.

A: I'm so sorry yash ji, I am at college, I couldn't answer your call coz. I'm in the class and it went on so long & continuous that I couldn't even message you.

Yash got relieved and his heart back to beat normal, so he got seated.

Y: I'm sorry I was not in my senses when I was so rude to you on the call.

A: it's ok.

Y: can we meet now.

A: No Yashji, not possible.

Y: what?

A: I mean, I have 2 more classes to attend now after which I have to do my project work, can we meet at 9PM.

Y: ok fine. See you at xy hotel.

A: bye.

"She picks up all kinds of weird timings" said he a little irritated, and found a middle aged man staring at him, and to his surprise he is very close to him.

Y: what?? Questioned Yash moving his head.

The man just signaled with his eyes to look down.Yash slowly looked down and was stunned to see himself on that man's lap, and he stood up like a spring.

The man was still staring at him, Yash smiled to him awkwardly and ran back to car.

………..

"9.05, she didn't come yet" thought Yash looking at his watch. "later she wouldn't even say sorry for making me wait here".

"I'm sorry, Yashji" he heard her voice and turned back to see her.

She is wearing a light violet colored dress with golden borders, lose hair violet ear rings to brighten her skin tone more.

" how was your day", saying which she moved to her chair and gulped the glass of water placed there. His eyes were still fixed on her, she is nothing less than an Angel. She looked at him and frowned slightly as he said, "this color suited you the best, you are beautiful".

A: what? She was surprised to hear something like this from him. She knew Prateik is a little flirty but she never thought of Yash being so cool. This side of Yash is totally new to her.

Y: err… I mean my favourite color. He bit his tongue as he said that, he doesn't even know what is the shade exactly called as!

A: oh thank you!!

Meanwhile, waiter came there and they ordered for themselves.

Y: so, tell me. About what do you wanna talk to me?

A: woh, woh,… my hostel…. Room… friends… she is struggling to gather the words. She could not make out how to start, she is not even sure whether to tell him or not.

Yash bent forward and said softly, "whatever it is be free to share with me, I will definitely be on your side and support you if you are right." Aarti just stared at him, unable to speak.

Y: say it Aartiji, what's the problem?

A: my hostel.! Yash listened to her keenly observing, she wiped her sweat and continued, " most of the girls in my hostel take drugs, they have even forced me too yashji, fortunately I've escaped somehow!!!".

Y: what?? He swallowed the hot soup at once hearing this and started coughing roughly. Aarti gave him some water and he felt a little fine.

A: Yes Yashji they take drugs and sit for drink parties in the hallway everyday evenings , make noise and all kind of nonsence. As there was no vacancy in the PG hostel, I was allotted a room in NRI block, where most of the students were like this. 

One thing that is bothering me too much is that, the rest of students who were clean have no problem with this issue.. they are absolutely unaffected,but it is irritating me Yashji. I couldn't be so. 

Now, I can't even complain to our warden as my only witness is not worthy enough for her to believe, I couldn't go to police as that will ruin their future.

Y: you are right, but you can't even be quiet as that will ruin their life and grow more dangerous for them.

A: no, I'm not quiet . I have talked to some of them, whom I felt were innocent and came near to know what was their source like.

Y: what!? Smirked yash.." so you've started investigating too? Said he with a teasing voice. They both shared a chuckle and Aarti suddenly spoke, "can I say something?". Yash sighed as if a 'Yes'.

"it is nice to see you smiling, keep smiling". Said she as she got down from the car. Yash is looking at her. "such a big issue and she is not scared but she is moving wisely." 

"Aakir Kaisi Ladki Hain Yeh!". 

------*------*------*------*------

so friends i will stop it here... hope u enjoyed itBig smile. and next part is on the way. by the way, these are a little sensitive issues. hope you dont mind.Cool

no bashing, just an imaginative story. any doubts, comments, compliments, criticism anything... 'Invited with pleasure'.Wink

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemketki61gmhatchersweetoneelanpremikeerthus.9darrishksennirmalac99madhusquareteju1816*Maleena*Mulajayshu17ksfan2Shashi1984Kittya_CullenJosmi01Leevi05KS1000sb1410luv_lvndrlulujjjjsaf24kmfan_2maha9jasraj123KrantiGuru_JKR.Shree.Paro_rudraIsYaRoCHeRtaahir004PuvZ

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Beautiful part , I like that you have touched on the drugs issue as it is a huge problem .
so Aarti has already started investigating thats awesome but will Yash help her ???

bhuvana90lulujjjj

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear. Arthi's character is so amazing and yash so impressed by her beauty ah Embarrassed

bhuvana90lulujjjj

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Brilliant..Clap. Love the way Yash is mesmerized by Aarti's beauty.. Day Dreaming

bhuvana90lulujjjj

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear.

bhuvana90lulujjjj

teju1816

Goldie

teju1816