Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhuvana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Part 1 (B):

Yash stood up as the train slowly slowed down on the platform. He readily started searching for AS-2. He felt a sudden chill inside him, he turned back and saw a girl wearing a sky blue dress getting down the train with a bag. She later pulled two suitcases one red and one black and placed them on the floor. 

She was still, with a calm expression, but her eyes were searching for something or someone. He could not stop himself from watching her as she was that angelic. One thing he felt magical about her is that, she is looking pleasant even when tired." Krupaya dhyaan dijiye...train no.58.." he was back to his surroundings and looked at her, her wandering eyes were fixed at him now. He started moving.

Aarti found him coming towards her. She got lost in his cute features and said to herself "He Is The One..." and felt it odd/awkward and covered up saying " ..here to pick me up" 

They stood opposite to each other. 

A: Mr. Yash Scindhia? 

Y: Yes, Ms. Aarti Chowdhary. 

A: Well,  Ms. Aarti Krishna Raghuveer Chowdhary, hello. with an attitude. 

Y: Ya hello. lets move, i'll carry those two bags. 

A: Thank You. 

" Very attitudous, she wasn't even sorry for being late" thought yash moving forth. 

A: The train was late, it was absolutely not my mistake for me to be sorry, said she as if she read his thoughts. 

Y: Its ok. 

They were standing at the station entrance. It is raining heavily. 

Y: there is no other choice than to walk in the rain for 10 minutes to reach the car, i have parked it on the opposite side as there is no place in the parking lot. 

A: ek minute.

Yash turned back confused.

A: Woh... errr... fine. The watch you are wearing is very luxurious and beautiful,but unfornutely it is very delicate too. The brand faces many compliants claiming that the piece gets damaged on getting wet. 

Yash was surprised at her observing his watch and its brand too, and obviously "she was right".

A: I felt it important to let you know, so I told you. Baaki aapki marzi.

Yash instantly looked at his watch, removed it and was about to place it in his pocket, but was stopped by her words saying, "It makes no difference as it gets wet in your pocket too"...

He was confused not knowing what to do, while she forwaded her left hand saying " I dont mind keeping it in my purse, but only if ...you have no problem"

Yash stood there still thinking and frowned a little.

A: It is just the way you took care of my luggage.

Yash smiled a little and gave it to her. She implied the same to him.

Y: Thank You.

They reached home. Yash was just about to enter inside when Aarti called him...

" Excuse me Mr. Yash"... she reached him faster.  

Y: ji? 

A: Your watch... she handed over to him. 

Yash was about to say something while she stopped him saying " Thanks tho aap pehle hi bol chuke hain! No need to come again.! chaliye..." she moved ahead with a smile. 

He watched her as she moved past him and was left thinking " Kaisi ladki hain yeh?"

-----------------------------

This part ends here with yash in confusion๐Ÿ˜•. 

However I have succesfully completed one part completely... ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰...

I was happy to find the responses...and yes I am pleased with the title "destiny"... I guess it really suits the story๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... lets see... I'll check with it again and fix a name to my story...๐Ÿ˜Š...

and friends do forgive me for grammatical mistakes as i'm very weak at Third person writing... I really get confused with tenses... (is ...was).๐Ÿ˜•.... I hope you people never mind.

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—.

Edited by bhuvana90 - 11 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Just an Amazing story looking forward to your next part
luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great story...please update soon...๐Ÿ˜‰
teju1816 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update๐Ÿ‘ !! thanks a lot the pm dear !! ๐Ÿค—
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely start 
superb update 
waiting for next update
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's fabulous. Loved it. It's interesting.
darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great start, really like it. Continue soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Excellent Start, Please Continue Soon! 
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know that you've been searching for a name and that "Destiny" is your current choice...But why not actually name it "Nameless Story" or "Nameless Feeling? Something like that. Like you said, it is a modern tale, and modern love stories don't tend to take actual names because no one really knows what to call real love these days๐Ÿ˜ณ. Just my suggestion. Plus, it has sort of  a unique ring to it.๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago
elanpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice dear, but pls make it long next time coz can't get enough of it...it's too good