Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

abi.radev

Goldie

abi.radev

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08Cathy25nirmalac99priya_drizzlesksfan2kholitapickachugafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st episode of PunarVivah in Tamil..." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I sooo wish i could understand tamil...i would watch PV once again from its start...still remember yash showering flowers on aarti...tamilians happy watching !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abi.radevksfan2priya_drizzleskholita

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing. its really different from the originalSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abi.radev

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

I sooo wish i could understand tamil...i would watch PV once again from its start...still remember yash showering flowers on aarti...tamilians happy watching !!!
exactly.. I don't mind watching it again and again. The storyline was way better then the current trackOuch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.