~ Aisa Hota hai~RishaBala SS/ FF part 2 updated

-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey people :) Gagz reporting :D Most of you dont know me cuz i am new new to this forum but through his SS/FF at least some of you hopefully will :)

Disclaimer: I. am. Lazy

That is the main thing that you should know about me :D  Uh I am a person who usually sticks to OS'es. I don't even ready many FF's or SS'es *See how lazy I am there ;)* But I am in love with this couple and somehow I cant end my creativity when it comes to them with just one part.So I don't know if this is an FF for SS , don't know if il update regularly too. I will try to update during the weekends ok guys?

Hope it doesn't turn out badly. This is my first try at something Madhubala  :)

INDEX

Part 1- Below

Part 2- Page 5

-Gagz- Edited by -happilyunknown - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PM list-

PM list: Ok I have a lotta people in my main PM list already cause of my IPKKND works so I thought I would keep a separate PM list for this. Don't want to bother people with PM's about stuffs they don't read.

If you want PM's for this SS/FF of mine just like this post :) Your names will be added and you will be PM'ed for the update :)

P.s guys if the like button is not working mention it in the comments please :)

...Doctor...,

leverne,

mbala12

MAK222,

tammy570,

Unpredictable,

SHARVANI,

BrunoMars,

devikamd,

arunsunita_gm,

abc123chiti,

ashred12

BornThisWay

Moody_Barbie,

nitya,

Serious-Beauty

,  Rupanzal

,  luvremix

--Rose--

TRULYNANDINI

, TheDarkKnight

,  bhanu_rekhag

,  todayzstar,

leafmaria

Marie_789

GodnMe.Foreva

Mlle_Fabuleux

dreamyjennice,

shooona

Edited by -happilyunknown - 11 years ago
 Part 1

"Ganpathi Bappa!"

The voice screamed out loud, causing her to reply. Clouds of red floated effortlessly around them concealing faces of the crowd.But they were all one and the same in mission. They were here to witness and take part in the Visarjan of dearest Ganpathi Bappa . Happiness had no bounds for her so called family revelling in the recruitment of the new supporter in their mission.

"Morya!'

She was supported by a chorus of others but the leader among them, the one who was leading these prayers turned slightly sideways to look at her. She tried to contain the astonishment she felt at the sight of such an innocent expression on the face of the monsterous RK. He looked like the child he left behind, turning back to see whether his misdeed was being watched. She imagined this as his expression when caught stealing Modaks once upon a lifetime ago when he was just Rishab.

She smiled back at him, hoping that it would not convey a wrong message but she felt the sting of disappointment as she realized it did.

His eyes narrowed into slits as she watched all sighs of Rishab Kundra disappear. He frowned at her his eyes running over her face as if trying to scan it for any sign of victory. Madhubala sighed as she realized what he was waiting for.

He expected her to gloat.

She did enjoy her victory.Yes she did.But what RK needed to realize was that the happiness she got was not because she defeated him in any way but it was because he won too. She could see a small ray of hope now fuelled by the sight of the child she saw a mere seconds ago.

She moved forward so that she was standing next by him.

"Mangal murthi!"

"Morya!" the chowd cheered, egging her on. Each one of them more enthusiastic than the other. But a voice interrupted her thoughts, standing out on its own accord.

"Alvida..Goodbye"

She turned around to find a forlon face among the festivities. His face had become paler under the crimson power causing him to look other worldly. He was staring at the idol which he had once labelled as just carved stone.

He turned around to look at her and she looked back startled at the sight of his glazed eyes.

He leaned closer to her and she moved back feeling uncomfortable. Her heart was racing faster, gripped by a terrible premonition. He smirked slightly as he whispered.

"Its time for Goodbye..Isn't it Biwi?"

------------

That's it. Dont forget to comment/Like and if you are in a good mood you can do bothπŸ˜†

Edited by -happilyunknown - 11 years ago
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
res

Edit:

Hello Miss.Lazy πŸ˜† 
The disclaimer is really funny. What about your Hindi skills? πŸ˜†
Okay enough of teasing. You already know my views about this show right? So I'll not explain that in detail here :P

Lovely start. Madhu is adorable. No comments on RK.
Waiting for the next part so update soon.

Love ya Ri <3
Edited by ...Doctor... - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

res. Coz you are not res anymore :P

Right in time Ki! :D LOL do you remember the joint venture res-ing extravaganza?πŸ˜†
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

Right in time Ki! :D LOL do you remember the joint venture res-ing extravaganza?πŸ˜†

That was EPIC! I think Risha was really mad at me & Varsha πŸ€£

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

res

Edit:

Hello Miss.Lazy πŸ˜† 
The disclaimer is really funny. What about your Hindi skills? πŸ˜†
Okay enough of teasing. You already know my views about this show right? So I'll not explain that in detail here :P

Lovely start. Madhu is adorable. No comments on RK.
Waiting for the next part so update soon.

Love ya Ri <3

Haha that is seriously an apt name for me and we both know it..:P

I will that one later when people ask me why the hell i make every convo in english despite the title being in Hindi :D

Hmm yep..:/ Ahaha!! LOL!

Really? *Stares*

Love ya too ki! <3

thanks yaar :)

Thank you :) Glad you liked it :)
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting start, can't wait to read more!
Do update soon!