Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

me07me07

Groupbie

me07me07

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Rana is Dr. Komolika Rana. Isn't Rana her last name?

She's probably trying to kill Viraj because he tried to kill her. But I don't know why she killed Dev and Komal. The CVs will come up with a lame story for that... Wink Maybe Dev used to be her patient, and he, too, tried to kill her... LOL

Moreover, Urvashi is well-known for her negative roles. She wouldn't play a character that appears for only a few days and then disappears completely... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I think I know who Rana is" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RagSia

Goldie

RagSia

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Impossible..
I mean connecting itna long distance things is of no bussiness
CV's will soon rise up, I believe
Itna bura idea hota toh KaranVeer would have opted for BiggBoss instead.
The fact that he stayed on n Harshad too, only prove story z gonna gain strenght.

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
do you mean to say Dr. K has the habit of killing her patients when she is not able to cure them?

OCPD or mental patients will threaten anyone. Dr is not an exception.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

me07me07dsdsb.addict-prime-RagSia

deman

deman

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
its just the last name but will she kill all her patient

Pallavi_2013

Goldie

Pallavi_2013

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by me07me07

Rana is Dr. Komolika Rana. Isn't Rana her last name?

She's probably trying to kill Viraj because he tried to kill her. But I don't know why she killed Dev and Komal. The CVs will come up with a lame story for that... Wink Maybe Dev used to be her patient, and he, too, tried to kill her... LOL

Moreover, Urvashi is well-known for her negative roles. She wouldn't play a character that appears for only a few days and then disappears completely... 
I agree with u fully.First whn the name 'Rana' came I had completely forgotten abt Dr.Rana(urvashi) and thought that now who is this new person,looks like a don and it means a new entry in the show like DySp.But thn yesterday while watching the show, I suddenly remembered," wasn't Viraj's psychiatrist 'Dr.Rana'!!! so may be this Rana whom Raghav n all are thinking to be a male is not a male but a lady i.e. Dr.Rana.Viraj was her patient and may be Dev was also her patient. Remember once Kirish said to Komal that papa used to beat u and Komal had a double connection with her, one was she was wife of his patient and other was she was a fellow doctor.Or it can be Dr.Rana's husband,this is also a possibility. May be she or her husband look out for rich business men who are mentally ill and thn through them they run their illegal business, like drug trafficking etc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

me07me07

phil

phil

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Well i too was having a feeling Rana is a female.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013-prime-

me07me07

Groupbie

me07me07

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Exactly kavita! You said whatever I wanted to say! :) 

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
But the ACP said that only 4 people have seen/know Rana.

And Dr. Komolika has been seen by Sia...her family, the Avasthis, Raghav, the Singh family, and Unniyal just to name a few. Confused 

But who knows...it's a TV serial...and anything can go.

Edited by ummesulaiman - 06 October 2012 at 10:34pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.