Punar Vivah

:: AarYan Express #7 : Alvida, Yaariyaan Alvida :: (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Wow its another FAB edition!
Kudos to our NL team Clap

Thanks a lot for choosing my VM Blushing I was not expecting as I thought winning VMs would be up Ermm

Anyways!

Its a beautiful read Day Dreaming & so appealing to the eyes Blushing Day Dreaming

The siggies/avis are gorgeous Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-villager00

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":: AarYan Express #7 : Alvida, Yaariyaan Alvida :: (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
AWESOME NL once again =D
hehe vish thank for adding the bloopers i told u...and yay my avi is up in the NL for the first time LOL

-VishaD-villager00

AnushaGK

IF-Rockerz

AnushaGK

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
awesum job.
Luvd it

-VishaD-villager00

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Wowww I just kept reading and reading this edition of Newsletter .. Its fab fab fab Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...Those dreamyy birthday party and hot dance sequence picss r just so mesmerising and how beautifull and stunning Aarti-Yash looked ..ufff Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Once again perfect selections of pics , romantic scenes , dialogues , performer , irritating character ,bloopers everything ... ClapClapClapClap

Congrats to the winners of avi/siggy making , FF/OS writer and VM makers ClapClap...creativity at its best StarStarStarStar...

This is by far the best Newsletter edition to come out .. wonderful presentation and Visha wonderful choice of song with the situation Thumbs Up

Congrats to the NL team for all the hard work ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-cssudhavillager00KinSanj

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
awesome NL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-cssudhavillager00

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
great gatsby!! that was entertaining, entertaining and entertainingClapClapClap. AENL Team does it again. What a wonderful pick for all the categories. Superb in content and articles.. Thanks a lot, Visha, you are still around with the team Star..

and yes, the bloppers irritate me more than BuajiEvil Smile..

Edited by villager00 - 06 October 2012 at 6:11am

-VishaD-cssudha

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Yay!!! Our 7th edition is up!!!! Hope everyone enjoy as i did...

And Congrats to all the winners, who guys totally deserve those awards as our creation gallery had some awesome creations...WinkClapClapClap
And congrats to all of FF, OS, SS!!!!
And VMs winners...

Loving the title Visha!Big smile

-VishaD-cssudha

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Its dreamy.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..and its fab fab fab!!!!!!ClapClapClapClap
No words to describe it and Kudos to the the team and congratulations all the winners.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.