Page 6 Page 8

J.LO

IF-Sizzlerz

J.LO

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessruhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new footnote:)1 hr spsl hd (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveinshi

tfs..Big smile can someone get me the no. please..Embarrassed
Originally posted by snehapatro

tfsSmile
may be Zee will get back HD to 8pm slot as it has got better trps then RSSI and can shift RSSI to other time slot by ending MKKPB...by giving Qubool hai 8:30 slot

n hope.. this is true..Embarrassed HD ending is such a nightmare..Cry so many shows are giving bad performance n why only HD..Cry

dont worry i dont think so HD will end this year this is what i feel...Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007J.LO

loveinshi

IF-Sizzlerz

loveinshi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged

tfsSmile
may be Zee will get back HD to 8pm slot as it has got better trps then RSSI and can shift RSSI to other time slot by ending MKKPB...by giving Qubool hai 8:30 slot

n hope.. this is true..Embarrassed HD ending is such a nightmare..Cry so many shows are giving bad performance n why only HD..Cry

hope u r right..Big smile

snehapatro

loveinshi

IF-Sizzlerz

loveinshi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonie3

Originally posted by tabu31noor

agar unhe end karna hota to poll sholl kyon karate y to waste money on promotin wn show is ending in few days...8:30 slot bhale le le hd se but cant be ending so soon...yaar BTW 1 hr spsl me bhi waise dikhate hi kya har show me whole time crap  for whole  55 minsLOLLOLLOLn in last 5 min they show that this cud b possibilty only...LOLareey tummm???????n end at that sceneLOLin PR 2 hr spsl they did khulasa  at end that archana soham is alive onlyLOLLOLLOLin show PV 3 hrs spsl they weresaying  kulasa of arti pregnancy to yash  but it didnt even happened in whole 3 hrsLOLLOLLOL

First tfs the newsBig smile 
also i second you here and wanna add one more point ki as you said in one of your post ki Rati Sumit bhi Zee rishtey award ko promote kar rahe hai that means ki zee rishtey award mein wo bhi hoge i.e. ki abhi show band nahi hoga at least awards tak to nahiEmbarrassed
hope i'm rightEmbarrassed

hope so hope hope so..Embarrassed

ratibob007liesl

....vula_kv....

IF-Dazzler

....vula_kv....

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
great news thanksEmbarrassed
don't worry guys nothing will happen Winkhd is not going to endBig smile

Edited by ....vula_kv.... - 06 October 2012 at 4:46am

ratibob007

J.LO

IF-Sizzlerz

J.LO

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

tfsSmile

hope so

abbhivyaktisnehapatro

J.LO

IF-Sizzlerz

J.LO

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonie3

Originally posted by tabu31noor

agar unhe end karna hota to poll sholl kyon karate y to waste money on promotin wn show is ending in few days...8:30 slot bhale le le hd se but cant be ending so soon...yaar BTW 1 hr spsl me bhi waise dikhate hi kya har show me whole time crap  for whole  55 minsLOLLOLLOLn in last 5 min they show that this cud b possibilty only...LOLareey tummm???????n end at that sceneLOLin PR 2 hr spsl they did khulasa  at end that archana soham is alive onlyLOLLOLLOLin show PV 3 hrs spsl they weresaying  kulasa of arti pregnancy to yash  but it didnt even happened in whole 3 hrsLOLLOLLOL

First tfs the newsBig smile 
also i second you here and wanna add one more point ki as you said in one of your post ki Rati Sumit bhi Zee rishtey award ko promote kar rahe hai that means ki zee rishtey award mein wo bhi hoge i.e. ki abhi show band nahi hoga at least awards tak to nahiEmbarrassed
hope i'm rightEmbarrassed
hope u r rightEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abbhivyaktiratibob007liesl

-sumana-

IF-Dazzler

-sumana-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
firstly thanks for sharing the news...
May be zara ki mystery ki khulasa hogi hum viewers ke liye...not for the rishi or other sn members...may be malik thinking somethng n flashback...
And I also thnk zara is indira only as it is not then kis baat ki khulasha hogi??kyuki abhi to wo zara hi hai...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abbhivyaktiratibob007princessruhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.