Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

avi_k_

Goldie

avi_k_

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
They can't end Hd.
AB, RSSI, Mkkpb are nt doing well at all. How hd can end? I hope time change for RSSI AND QUBOOL HAI TAKING 8P.m slot. That will be in favour of zee.
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Oh my god i donot know why i feel Zee is planning to wrap up HD before 22ndOuchCry

hope i am wrong Ouchplease god pleaseDisapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Heema22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new footnote:)1 hr spsl hd (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avi_k_

They can't end Hd.
AB, RSSI, Mkkpb are nt doing well at all. How hd can end? I hope time change for RSSI AND QUBOOL HAI TAKING 8P.m slot. That will be in favour of zee.

Oh my god i donot know why i feel Zee is planning to wrap up HD before 22ndOuchCry

hope i am wrong Ouchplease god pleaseDisapprove

No Qubool hain wonot take 8 PM slot because same PH show IPK is running @ 8 PM in star plus

.Shree.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Shree.

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
tfs great

nupur.sumitrati

nupur.sumitrati

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged

guys i donot know why i feel this is really an alarm... they never showed special episode of HD and they are suddenly speeding up the show as if they want to end it soon Cry

even they didnot gave a special episode for Zara and Rishi meet but suddenly they are going to reveal mystery of Zara in one episode Ouch

Zee please we want to celebrate one  year of HD after that you can pull it off till then please donot end HD Disapprove
Yes you r right really hope that hd will not end soo soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

nupur.sumitrati

nupur.sumitrati

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratimyqueen

thanks  yay good news yess zara is rishi's indira onlyWink and stop creating rumours that hd is how many time to confirm its not ending please members stop chanting its ending because it not going to end only time change is going to happen!
How do u be so sure abt it??

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
tfsSmile
may be Zee will get back HD to 8pm slot as it has got better trps then RSSI and can shift RSSI to other time slot by ending MKKPB...by giving Qubool hai 8:30 slot

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123ratibob007Rasha4evaloveinshi

liesl

IF-Sizzlerz

liesl

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

agar unhe end karna hota to poll sholl kyon karate y to waste money on promotin wn show is ending in few days...8:30 slot bhale le le hd se but cant be ending so soon...yaar BTW 1 hr spsl me bhi waise dikhate hi kya har show me whole time crap  for whole  55 minsLOLLOLLOLn in last 5 min they show that this cud b possibilty only...LOLareey tummm???????n end at that sceneLOLin PR 2 hr spsl they did khulasa  at end that archana soham is alive onlyLOLLOLLOLin show PV 3 hrs spsl they weresaying  kulasa of arti pregnancy to yash  but it didnt even happened in whole 3 hrsLOLLOLLOL

First tfs the newsBig smile 
also i second you here and wanna add one more point ki as you said in one of your post ki Rati Sumit bhi Zee rishtey award ko promote kar rahe hai that means ki zee rishtey award mein wo bhi hoge i.e. ki abhi show band nahi hoga at least awards tak to nahiEmbarrassed
hope i'm rightEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meenatriratibob007....vula_kv....princessruhiJ.LOloveinshi

loveinshi

IF-Sizzlerz

loveinshi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
tfs..Big smile can someone get me the no. please..Embarrassed
Originally posted by snehapatro

tfsSmile
may be Zee will get back HD to 8pm slot as it has got better trps then RSSI and can shift RSSI to other time slot by ending MKKPB...by giving Qubool hai 8:30 slot

n hope.. this is true..Embarrassed HD ending is such a nightmare..Cry so many shows are giving bad performance n why only HD..Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....vula_kv....snehapatro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.