Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Matlab on 11th Oct , they will somehow prove Zara is Indira.

And HD Back to square one.Sleepy
ashish ye to hona hi tha after all she is the only lead of this serial and its her story but dont u think now they are suddenly hurrying up the plot and suddenly are showing shweta negative.I mean everything is very u know very jumbling up 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abbhivyaktiratibob007manali65Heema22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new footnote:)1 hr spsl hd (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Oh my god i donot know why i feel Zee is planning to wrap up HD before 22nd Ouch Cry

hope i am wrong Ouch please god please Disapprove
pls preeti dont say this its breaking my heart  Cry

i dont think otherwise by now,if had given the news of its adieu

Edited by MultiPAULOMI - 06 October 2012 at 2:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abbhivyaktiratibob007mouMbackHeema22

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Oh my god i donot know why i feel Zee is planning to wrap up HD before 22nd Ouch Cry

na honey dont worry i m sure they wont end HD so soon but be  ready 4 time change agin thats 4 sure

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abbhivyaktiratibob007mouMbackSneha.koHeema22

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
guys i donot know why i feel this is really an alarm... they never showed special episode of HD and they are suddenly speeding up the show as if they want to end it soon Cry

even they didnot gave a special episode for Zara and Rishi meet but suddenly they are going to reveal mystery of Zara in one episode Ouch

Zee please we want to celebrate one  year of HD after that you can pull it off till then please donot end HD Disapprove

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abbhivyaktiratibob007RaleighbcatmouMbackRasha4eva-Paulomi-Silent.Dreamer

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MultiPAULOMI

Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Matlab on 11th Oct , they will somehow prove Zara is Indira.

And HD Back to square one.Sleepy
ashish ye to hona hi tha after all she is the only lead of this serial and its her story but dont u think now they are suddenly hurrying up the plot and suddenly are showing shweta negative.I mean everything is very u know very jumbling up 

Yes , they are hurrying up.
But No , they are not showing Shweta as negative. Her Behavior is exactly what it should be in such situations.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abbhivyaktiRaleighbcat

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

na honey dont worry i m sure they wont end HD so soon but be  ready 4 time change agin thats 4 sure

but 4 that they have to wrap another serial and i vote for MKKPB, its showing all jaadu-tona nowAngry  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abbhivyaktiSneha.ko

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MultiPAULOMI

pls preeti dont say this its breaking my heart  Cry

i dont think otherwise by now,if had given the news of its adieu

time slot is confirm for Qubool hain - i got news from one of my friend who called to lions4 PH to know if Qubool hain is really going to get the slot 8.30 and they confirmed it is almost finalized Disapprove

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged

guys i donot know why i feel this is really an alarm... they never showed special episode of HD and they are suddenly speeding up the show as if they want to end it soon Cry

even they didnot gave a special episode for Zara and Rishi meet but suddenly they are going to reveal mystery of Zara in one episode Ouch

Zee please we want to celebrate one  year of HD after that you can pull it off till then please donot end HD Disapprove

No they are not wrapping up , as of now.

It will last atleast till November.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.