Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
oh sorry nutmeg.. ur id name is funny. nutmeg  i used nutmeg powder while making biryaniBig smileLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... and it came out very well.thanks nutmeg sorry iam being funny.. yaa even iam waiting to see how creatives will unfold this story.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A bit confused... (Page 2)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xXxNoreen786xXx

Goldie

xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
their was something suspicious about dimple in the scene where tej and his team are checking the papers of people with visitors pass.
(i dont know what dimples new character name will be thats why i used her name)

after her papers were checked and she sat in the car she had a expression of releive as if she was hiding something and they never noticed.,

anyways just have to wait and watch how the tracks unfold. it will be really interesting to watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiram

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
In the friday's episode..started with tej..he was thinking about dimple ...he said"mene uss ladaki ka chehara nahi dekha phir mere dimakh me nimrit ka khayal kyoun aya.."..

jyothiram

omgtv

omgtv

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Hey guys...I think that Dimple's character might be Nimrit's twin sister. Maybe there were some weird circumstances surrounding Nimrit's birth and her twin sister was separated from her. I think so because last time when Dimple came in the restaurant, Natasha had a deja-vu moment and turned around. Usually they only show that in shows when a very close family member is around, and Natasha hadn't even seen Dimple, so it was like she could FEEL her there. Second, even Tej felt Nimrit's presence when he passed Dimple's character, which indicates she is very much like Nimrit. Again, even he did not see her face, but FELT Nimrit. It will be an interesting track, but I think she is Nimrit's sister. Maybe first Amrit will try to corrupt her, but I think she will finally come to Nimrit's help and show what it means to be a good sister. 

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
i dont think she is nimrit's twin sister. i think she is real nimrit. as when tej first time met ankitha i mean natasha/ nimrit he didnt feel she is nimrit. he just said she talks like nimrit. but here he said he felt like she is nimrit.  he still has feelings for nimrit as he loved her soo much. y will he experience the same feelings if she is nimrit sister or someone else. 

Anushukla

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
In sbb they showed that natasha is going to say agam that she is nimrit..so article is going to be true..just one thing is left that amrit had plotted natasha that she is nimrit..

Anushukla

Anushukla

Groupbie

Anushukla

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DHANJAY

In sbb they showed that natasha is going to say agam that she is nimrit..so article is going to be true..just one thing is left that amrit had plotted natasha that she is nimrit..

wow, thats a gr8 news...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.