Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Anushukla

Groupbie

Anushukla

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I'm a little bit confused...
After watching yesterday's episode, i think its clear dat Natasha is Nimrit. They showed nothing which indicates that she is not Nimrit or Amrit and Natasha have plotted smthing 2gether. Now, if Ankita is Natasha n also Nimrit, then its clear dat Dimple is going to play d role of fake Nimrit. If Amrit will bring fake Nimrit in the scene(infront of Agam) to fulfil her plan, dem wudn't Nimrit's mother, Mr. Oberoi n Tej will tell Agam dat she is jst a look-alike n not Nimrit coz Natasha is Nimrit. N if dey tell him dis, wudn't he believe dem??
CONFUSED...:-|

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TaniixXxNoreen786xXxnutmeg7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A bit confused..." in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanii

Tanii

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
m confused tooo

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Oh hello...yesterdays episode they alreay shot...and that article...might be true..so still things are going to happen...my sources had confirmed me that dimple's role is not yet confirmed...she is coming by new name for the time...so still dimple can be real nimrit...

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
On the other hand ..things are very difficult to dimple to prove that she is nimrit..bcoz except agam every one considers that natasha is nimrit...as per the article natasha is going to tell agam that she is nimrit...so agam also believe that she is nimrit...then things are going very difficult to dimple as nimrit..did you get it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anushukla

Anushukla

Groupbie

Anushukla

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DHANJAY

On the other hand ..things are very difficult to dimple to prove that she is nimrit..bcoz except agam every one considers that natasha is nimrit...as per the article natasha is going to tell agam that she is nimrit...so agam also believe that she is nimrit...then things are going very difficult to dimple as nimrit..did you get it...

I HOPE ITS TRUE... I ALSO WANT DIMPLE TO B NIMRIT...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
no point about talking who nimrit is...for that we have to wait and see...but there is one thing for sure...AgNi reunion is not going to be soon...we will have to wait for soem more time

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
for old viewers agni means navi and dimple only.. no anyother  actor can be as goos as dimple for the role of nimrit.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03AnushuklaBarbiedoll_sona

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
i have been watching amrit manthan from the start...even i like dimple...i am just saying that we should watch on how the story unfolds 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.