Suggestions / Comments

A lil help with Member's List...

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys

I wanna share my this problem from so long but couldn't do that

Being a writer, I m facing many problem with the members list

1: The look of list: Its something i m not comfortable with plus when i have to delete a few of inactive members from my list, i have to do that one by one n the toughest part is that after deleting a mem, i will come back to 1st page of mem list and then again had to go back to the page i had to...n the same goes on...

I used to like the earlier list view that we used to had before this thumbnail view...

2: when i have to send pms, some member rather than deleting me from there list, prefer to block and when i press send button after selecting those 20 people, the message will come that i m not allowed to send pm as i m blocked...

Is there a way we can know who blocked us so we ourselves avoid ticking them for pm or can delete them rather than facing this problem???

and last

3: I am writing in 3-4 different forums and some stories, i am particularly writing for a forum but while pming the members about the update, many times i will send the link to other forum's members...

Can there come something in which we can make groups of the members...I myself wanna group them forum wise?

plz...vijay bro, sree dii...help here
Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I haven't faced the other issues, but your last point I agree with:

3: I am writing in 3-4 different forums and some stories, i am particularly writing for a forum but while pming the members about the update, many times i will send the link to other forum's members...

Can there come something in which we can make groups of the members...I myself wanna group them forum wise?

Please do this. It's extremely annoying if I want to send a PM to a group of people but I have to go through my entire buddy list to find them. And sometimes, I'll end up sending it to people that aren't in that group. It's time consuming for me and I'm sure it annoys those who don't need that PM. Please have some sort of a folder or something where we can group a members together. It's also a waste of time when we have to check off every members name especially when you're trying to send the PM to over 100 people!
Minionite thumbnail
I would love to have this as well. I own a shop and I often have to send multiple PMs because of the limit of 20 people in each PM only.
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Can I add something? (apologies for spamming your topic!) Not sure if it's related to this but since we're talking PMs as well...

In Gmail, when you're writing an email, it will automatically get saved after a few minutes so that if you accidently end up closing your browser or the page gets stuck, you don't lose what you wrote. Can we have something like that in IF? It has happened to me at least 10 times now! I will be writing a PM and either my browser will get stuck or I will accidently close it, and everything I wrote is gone 😵  Please have some sort of a way where the PMs keep getting saved every few minutes like in Gmail, so I don't end up writing the entire thing again! -_-
S-by-S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EtherealSanz..

In Gmail, when you're writing an email, it will automatically get saved after a few minutes so that if you accidently end up closing your browser or the page gets stuck, you don't lose what you wrote. Can we have something like that in IF? It has happened to me at least 10 times now! I will be writing a PM and either my browser will get stuck or I will accidently close it, and everything I wrote is gone 😵  Please have some sort of a way where the PMs keep getting saved every few minutes like in Gmail, so I don't end up writing the entire thing again! -_-

Yeah, we DEFINITELY need that; happens to me all the time ðŸ˜†! But seriously irritating!

Originally posted by: cool_SK

Hey guys

Argh! I've been trying to explain for ages :P we really do need an option for groups! Mods, please try to do something about this.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I completely agree wid Ana, its really annoying Finding particular Buddies to send particular PMs.