Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 42

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
whats this new shit all abt

This is HC best show. I watch all his shows but I loved only this one from my heart. KDM was too repeatative although jodi was good, TL ufff no comments!, DP again no comments so SB is his best. 

i tried to watch HC previous shws but cudnt cntinue jus coz how gheesa peeta they were

so i never got the chance of liking him for the shws he did...this role sort of came as a career saver for him...same goes for sriti. ...who wud hv thought she is capable of acting of this calibre...

Same for SJ, DSDSB is her best

and same for KVB.

I am also excited for the track. It would be fun seeing raghav sia viraj cute scenes lol.

raghaVI relation is beautiful. the most beautiful relation I am ever seeing on tv.

plus whats there not to like the future track

the new track jus started

his other shws had far more pathetic tracks which forced me to quit them

plus trp is fine for a low viwership channel like life ok

its not as if it reached 0.5 or 0.4 like the other shws of life ok

the shw hasnt yet completed a yr

so whats wrong with him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue star

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 9)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
If we have to blame someone nt the actors , oly the CV's who doesn't no how to move the track further Angry they make the three main  leads in an inadequate position

Edited by NandyLove - 06 October 2012 at 10:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeEphemera

me07me07

Groupbie

me07me07

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Why did he quit the show?!?!!?

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandyLove

If we have to blame someone nt the actors , oly the CV's who doesn't no how to move the track further Angry they make the three main  leads in an inadequate position

oh really if that was that pathetic then this forum shud hv shut down wayyy b4

nd the shw wud hv ended with 0 trp if it was that pathetic nd
unwatchable

i got converted here frm a viranvi shipper to raghvi fan...i was forced to convert...cvs shwd raghvi that beautifully..

...cozx everyday they find something to complain abt nyways...worst set of fans on earth this forum has...

i tried my best to b regular but their pathetic posts repels me away...

even today they were saying hc is wasted ...how he looks funny in the new look. ...how the leap was shwn in a funny way...blah blah blah...geez i got disgusted again...

r they really hc fans...i seriously hv doubts...

.they cant stand viraj but there r many fans who wont even watch the shw if thhere is no viraj...raghavi wont even b so beautiful if there is no viraj...so why such n hue n cry...viraj ll always b linkd with raghvi this way or that...nd i m really glad cvs finally did find a way to link them again after so much being shwn...

i salute them for that even though the promo isnt clearly giving away the future track...

but the pathetic forum members as usual took it in the negative light...i guess the only way i can survive in the forum is by ignoring the shitty posts

VB's NOTE: Commenting on the forum members is NOT allowed. We've reminded everyone of this rule multiple times, and this will not be tolerated at ALL.

Edited by ..Naina.. - 06 October 2012 at 4:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKblue star

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
So is HC leaving or not leaving? That is the question. I hope we get more news soon. I can't imagine waiting this out for almost another two months.

HC has let his displeasure become known.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwaleMaazz.Vrish.Aya.ForeverSHINeerasiya.-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
CV's why are you upsetting your actors.

HC not happy with year leap

KVB not happy with 7 year leap.

I'd hate to think in 7 year leap they would have made everything hunky dory no journey at all.

I hope you don't leave HC. But I will support your decision a I did with KVB - Your career comes first.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by me07me07

Why did he quit the show?!?!!?

He hasn't quit the show. He's considering it. The reason was explained in the article. It's because the social message has been messed up.

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

CV's why are you upsetting your actors.

HC not happy with year leap

KVB not happy with 7 year leap.

I'd hate to think in 7 year leap they would have made everything hunky dory no journey at all.

I hope you don't leave HC. But I will support your decision a I did with KVB - Your career comes first.

It's not just the leap, Cari. Like he said, he doesn't have a problem with leaps. The issue lies in how the channel/creatives have handled the social message and content of the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Maazzsam123_0april10Ephemeracarisma2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.