Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 42

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

October Surprise

But it just came a bit early rather than later.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwaleAya.-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 8)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Though I find it ridiculous that the channel has the power to hold an actor/actress to their contract while the channel, themselves, can back out of whatever they promise. Shows the value actors have in this industry. They're products to the channel -- nothing more, nothing less.
But that's how it is in many industries.  Not just in this industry.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwaleAya.-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilms

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
OMG...HC thinking of quiting the show?!?!? Cry

Well...in a way...I can't really blame him.  I read somewhere that the CVs reworked the 7 year leap into a 1 year leap to accomodate KVB's demands...It must be uncomfortable for the rest of the protagonists if only one actor is being accomodated.

I'm hanging in there for now...but if HC goes...so will I...right after him to his new show.

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

OMG...HC thinking of quiting the show?!?!? Cry

Well...in a way...I can't really blame him.  I read somewhere that the CVs reworked the 7 year leap into a 1 year leap to accomodate KVB's demands...It must be uncomfortable for the rest of the protagonists if only one actor is being accomodated.

I'm hanging in there for now...but if HC goes...so will I...right after him to his new show.

I don't see how a seven year leap would've been any better than a one year leap.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwaleAya.rasiya.-Nakshatra-.Vrish.KhatamKahani

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
i have always supported till now from past 5 years...and will be doing it further tooSmile

but what saddens me the most is not the news of him quitting..never..but the fact that the feeling of "suffocation" that "helplessness" that "sense of being answerable to the society" which is weighing him downOuch...how i wish there was any way to make him feel better...Cry

i mean HC "feeling" for people who used to look up to him used to thank him for his role...Clap
the "silent sense of letting down" feeling which he felt emanating from those fan mails would really weigh his soul down...Ouch

this shows that HC not only works for his sustenance but also he really got attached to the show..the cause the show boasted of supporting he has taken it to ...to the heart..OuchShockedClap

i ADMIRED his way of acting in that he LIVED those rolesSmile...left it affect him so that he could do justice to demands of the scene and script...Smile
But now i RESPECT Claphim from my bottom of the heart for NOT thinking ONLY monetary gain from his job but also satisfaction to his conscience,moral,ethics and sense of DUTY towards society being a public figureClapStar...hope he feels better...Ouch

kudos to him for being ever honest!!StarStar

AnuszkaSwEeto.Gtweetie19premeeristry

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Sriti Jha and Harshad Chopda

And now, we get you more exclusive details. The inside news is that both Harshad Chopda has already quit the show and Sriti Jha is also planning to tread the identical path. Both Harshad and Sriti intended to quit in the month of October, but the channel and production house managed to convince them to stay on for some more time.

After all the convincing, Harshad has apparently given them time till 30 November. Being the thorough professional that he is, he believes in the character of Raghav and at the same time wants to give the channel and production house enough time to decide on the future track. While this is Harshad's decision, Sriti is believed to be in talks with the production house where they are trying to stop her from quitting.

And with this decision, the future of the show is a big question mark.

We tried contacting Harshad Chopda and even sent him a text message, but he did not revert.

Sriti Jha told us, "No, I am not quitting the show. I do not know how to react to this question."

Edited by NandyLove - 06 October 2012 at 10:38am

Aya.Chand_NiRoyalLEO_Krrishummesulaiman

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
After KB , nw HC & SJ to quit show ...As already HC said he s not satisfied wth the current track

"being stuck in a quagmire"

My opinion It's better to end the show .

Edited by NandyLove - 06 October 2012 at 10:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandyLove

After KB , nw HC & SJ to quit show ...As already HC said he s not satisfied wth the current track

"being stuck in a quagmire"

My opinion It's better to end the show .

I can't really blame either one of them...story of the DV victim is over...I wouldn't blame them for ending the show...I only wish they'd do it on a happy note.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.