Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 42

Pallavi_2013

Goldie

Pallavi_2013

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Is harshad really quitting? whn?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 7)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blue star

blue star

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
HC leaving or even Sriti leaving means...no Raghav and Sia... will we ever be able to see them paired together again..????? this is the thing i care about the most...we might nt get them together paired up in any other show... for me HC never looked so good with any other girl... i dnt wnt to miss them...

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
another article about HC quitting. This time Sriti also joined.

HC has enough time to CVs to rethink about track. Nov 30 is long way to go.

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Elyssa i totally agree with you. Worst part is that HC is living in such tremendous pressure as this industry is not easy to stay when you dont have god father or god mother to support you and help. I am sure he also must be not happy by quiting like this as he has never ever done it. But i am proud to be his fan and respect him more for social responsibility that he showed with this decision. God bless you Harshad always. Now cv can play with viraj baby dodoo and saxena . I will be relieved from watching on utube too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuszkaMaazzElysiaapril10Ephemera

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -svetalana-

Elyssa i totally agree with you. Worst part is that HC is living in such tremendous pressure as this industry is not easy to stay when you dont have god father or god mother to support you and help. I am sure he also must be not happy by quiting like this as he has never ever done it. But i am proud to be his fan and respect him more for social responsibility that he showed with this decision. God bless you Harshad always. Now cv can play with viraj baby dodoo and saxena . I will be relieved from watching on utube too

What godmother/godfather? This is the TV industry, not Bollywood. Almost everyone here doesn't have godparents to support them.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwalerasiya.Aya.-Nakshatra--SMay31-KhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrishnikita_88

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
SJ planning on quitting too? Fantastic. Now let's hope that the channel doesn't pressure her into staying. I think her contract with them might be more complicated since she started out as the main lead of the show, i.e. the face of the show.

But if she quits, I'll be even happier. Will support her one hundred percent.

Edited by Elysia - 06 October 2012 at 9:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetie19.Vrish.Ephemera

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

SJ planning on quitting too? Fantastic. Now let's hope that the channel doesn't pressure her into staying. I think her contract with them might be more complicated since she started out as the main lead of the show, i.e. the face of the show.

But if she quits, I'll be even happier. Will support her one hundred percent.
I agree. Contracts of the main leads are much more complicated and it's not so easy for them to quit. Even HC, while expressing his displeasure publicly and stating he is contemplating/in the process of quitting, mentioned what he might face, and that he is in a quagmire.

SJ so far hasn't confirmed anything yet with her own words.

But if she quits, i will support her as well.

Edited by likarsh - 06 October 2012 at 9:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwaleAya.ForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-.Vrish.mysticgoryfilms

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Though I find it ridiculous that the channel has the power to hold an actor/actress to their contract while the channel, themselves, can back out of whatever they promise. Shows the value actors have in this industry. They're products to the channel -- nothing more, nothing less.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetie19Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.