Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 42

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
App just leave it.   You know people hate him but can't ignore him. 

I will be glad he leaves because here cvs are selling sympathy through Raghav.  They are showing here that if abuser husband does not have problem taking care of him then why viewers have it.

But viewers are not fool and this time actually ...

Glad he took right decision.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia..Apz..Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 40)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Sri, it does take a loads of guts to take such a stand, i respect him more after dis.
But d worst is we will lose our RAGHAV, Hc had made d character so lively.Cry

Sun it's better to lose Raghav then to have a half-hearted performance from HC.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
HC will never give a half hearted performance on screen not even if he is leaving ... just saw last night's epi and realized it even more ... he was brilliant despite of anything going around 

Ephemera

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

Lol dont mind. gonna say this.

Is this even confirm that HC is leaving the show? Did he said it from his mouth. did he confirm it in any article?

I doubt that TC article is truth and even if its true then he just said his views, he didnt said hes quitting the show! As much as I know my HC, he is very professional and will never speak what has been wrote in TC article. if he even dislike something then he will act in an maneer which is right. he will not just go to TC and will not just tell anything about his show. after all hes still part of SB!

stop believing unreliable sources like TC and scruntiny who has made millions of false news about HC and his shows! not only HC but other actors and their shows too!

dont predict or say anything until HC himself says that I am quitting the show!

Sara I don't mind. See if we have an article (even if it is TC) saying that he's going to leave the show, then maybe we should believe it. Even if it isn't the full truth, there must be something in it that is the truth and that's why it was posted.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..Ephemera

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

HC will never give a half hearted performance on screen not even if he is leaving ... just saw last night's epi and realized it even more ... he was brilliant despite of anything going around 

Nads how long can he continue? If an actor doesn't like a character or the story line...at some point it shows. No matter how brilliant.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..Ephemera

shivu01

Goldie

shivu01

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Actually I admire him more because he gave lot more time to PH and Channel to think of new story line or whatever thay want to do with show.  Othrwise  actors usually give 3 to 4 weeks to wrap up their character.

..Apz..

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by april10

App just leave it.   You know people hate him but can't ignore him. 

I will be glad he leaves because here cvs are selling sympathy through Raghav.  They are showing here that if abuser husband does not have problem taking care of him then why viewers have it.

But viewers are not fool and this time actually ...

Glad he took right decision.

Yup...i neva wanted to respond...tat was my last...its surprising hw people clutch the end of something to go into irrelevant matter.This is by far the most pathetic track evr...Glad HC reacted seriously to the matter.His reasoning is actually making me admire him more.

shivu01

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Originally posted by Soaps1

Nads how long can he continue? If an actor doesn't like a character or the story line...at some point it shows. No matter how brilliant.

Arey yaar i don't have any problem with him leaving ... if he has decided am sure he has big reason to do it and things have reached a point where he just could not take it anymoe ... and am all for it ... waisey bhi post leap you find it hard to connect to the show as the same one your were watching pre leap ... I was only appreciating that despite all that is going around he still manages to deliver Ace performances

Edited by Soaps1 - 09 October 2012 at 7:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296shivu01ElysiaEphemera-vandy-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.