Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 42

FindingShak

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwaleAya.ForeverSHINeerasiya.afreenaamna-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 39)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FindingShak

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwaleAya.-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
sundas...concenterate on hc

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakisback

Originally posted by Aya.

Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

Originally posted by -Nakshatra-

So by this logic, HC is to be commended for speaking out, and the channel will surely try to defame him for speaking out, or for not playing by their rules.

I wonder why this logic only applies to HC and not others. When he speaks out, it's commendable. He's going against the channel and he is brave and should be applauded. 

I completely agree though that if an actor were to go against a channel and a PH, and speak out on his own, divulge information, and criticize the channel and the PH--that the channel and the PH would retaliate or hit back. This goes not just for HC, but each and every actor.

@ RED: exactly! how come this is not PUBLICITY Stunt??LOL

Well, they say what goes around comes around. LOL

You mean karmaLOL

I demand his redemption now. No, I'm not going to boycott this show.

Shak, the only thing that this thread was missing was you ! LOL

& Yes ! Karma it is !

Edited by Aya. - 08 October 2012 at 11:35pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwalerasiya.FindingShak-Nakshatra-afreenaamnamysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakisback

Originally posted by Soaps1

Go back and read who brought V in this thread, its were not us, its V fans who actually always love comparing R and V and belittle Raghav all the time, I think Raghav has stolen the limelight hence they always keep bringing in V in every thing related to Rahav or HC ... if V fans keep bragging about how raghav is nothing and v is everything for the show it means they have some sort of insecurity LOL

Isn't it funny that in a HC related thread most replies are from V fans and they are making sure to keep the topic active? And analyzing whys and hows of HC quitting, kitna dard hey inhien HC ka ROFL

And sorry mods but we can't take crap being talked about and digs taken at us and not respond. Yea possible you guys are busy but that does not mean anyone gets a lisence to say whatever Sleepy

Oh man! Itna bada ilzaam on a fellow HC fan. *Mein andha kyun nahi ho jata isko dekhne se pehle* 

Where's the dig? OuchCry I did not tag anybody's names with my post. My post is neither hinting towards any specific HC *fellow* fans/ Viraj fans/ Viraj-HC fans. It's CLEARLY to those who brought KVB in a HC topic./ Regardless, of whoever they may be, even KVB fans have feelings for HC. Which is why they came and showered their love after all that HC fans showered when KVB said he would quit the show.

Who's publicity stunt has greater impact, I don't really know. But one thing is for sure, HC plans to always do the same thing KVB does. Daal mein kuch kaala hai?!?!?! Why didn't the HC rumours come before KVB or with KVB himself?!?!?!

Hey bhagwan, mujhe utha leDead.

@bold - ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Oh man ! They showered KVB in a beautiful manner ! ROFL ROFL

We are just returning back the favor ! ROFL ROFL

Edited by Aya. - 08 October 2012 at 11:41pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwalerasiya.ForeverSHINeeFindingShak-Nakshatra-afreenaamnamysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
I left a note earlier, and I'm going to be repeating myself here. Please read this thoroughly, I really don't want to have to raise WLs or anything like that. It's quite simple, so please just follow the rules.

VB Note:

This thread is about HC and his decision to leave the show. Keep that in mind when posting. Don't bring up KVB/the possibility of him leaving from before etc. Again, it's about HC. Let's stick to discussing him.

That being said -

Like we said with the KVB and calling his decision to leave a publicity stunt - same thing applies here. If the actor has decided to leave, please don't second guess the actor's decision, call it a publicity stunt, etc. Once or twice, it's fine. Constantly repeating the same - it's just serving to rile up members - not okay.

People have different opinions about HC's decision to leave and that's fine - we all understand. Constantly arguing back and forth about the same thing though isn't really going anywhere. As long as it's not attacking an actor or other members/taking digs at anyone and it's healthy debating, we won't do anything, but it's just a request from us that you all understand that after a point, arguing gets you nowhere beyond more frustrated and annoyed at others in the forum.

The atmosphere with the show/forum is negative already. Let's not make it worse, please.

Again though - The topic is about HC and him possibly leaving. Let's stick with that and only that. No comparisons between HC/KVB will be entertained, no direct and indirect digs at members or actors.  So from here on out, let's stick to the MAIN topic of this thread.

After all of that though - if people continue to derail this thread then yes, we will be forced to take action. Please consider this a final warning. I don't want to repeat myself again and again because these are pretty basic things to keep in mind.

Thank you!
DSDDSB DT

As always - feel free to PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addictritzbitz786athenasarwale.Vrish.Aya.Desi_Girl1991FindingShak..Apz..ElysiaFreshDaisyKhatamKahaniSaraa.mysticgoryfilms-vandy-

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Originally posted by ..Apz..

HC is an intelligent actor.I wish him a good show.This show doesnt deserve his talent.It has been butchered.In the desperate attempt to satisfy fan groups, the story has gone down drains.CVs couldnt do justice to any character.Ofcourse excluding Viraj.Stern Smile

You said it right. In an attempt to satisfy fan groups the show has been butchered. Smile

@your last line: Hahahahahahahah. HAHAHAHAHAHA. ROFL ROFL

You cannot be serious. LOL Wow. You're upset/satisfied over HC leaving, but why the false statements? ROFL Of course. What the CVs have turned Viraj into is ABSOLUTELY like his original characterization. True to the T. LOL

You know, we've been told directly and indirectly that we always talk about Raghav. Looks like some people cannot stop talking about Viraj. ROFL When this is a thread not even related to him, LOL.

OH YES...am DAMN serious mis mysticgorfilms -his character deserves to go into thrash tin n beaten up with hockey stick...still he gets mama paps love frm his ex-wife n her present hubbyStern Smilethe writers laaabs Viraj...am so happy(PartyDancing)  with HC leaving the showLOL Yes i cant stop talking of Viraj because the writers are too obsessed with Viraj...n i wont keep my mouth shut till V goes back his true characterisation (like u want..oh God did i just say we both want the same thing?Shocked)n not this elevation in characterisation (aww poor baby VStern SmileSleepy)that they r showing now! n whether my statement is false or not depends on what u n i think of the word"justice"

Edited by ..Apz.. - 09 October 2012 at 2:21am

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
@moderators am not bringing KVB...but jsut the character Viraj...n told it as a part of my opinion...n as one of the members took one of the lines of my reply...am responding to it...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.