Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 38)

Post Reply New Post

Page 38 of 42

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by Tani91

finally he quits this crap holeParty
Chandu, don go mental like PAGAL ONU..ROFL, ohh i don know, dese days m missing him a lot..Ouch
CryCryCry ONU ki yaad mat dila yaar...I am very sensitive when it comes to my TL and TaAnuCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 38)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Holy Cow, Scrutiny yaha bhi agaya kya??..ShockedROFL
lols, where is Alina??...ROFL

By d way, still d deadline is 30th nov per sources, nd till dat time hopefully RAGHAV will rock..LOL

FindingShak

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwaleAya.-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmslikarsh

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Holy Cow, Scrutiny yaha bhi agaya kya??..ShockedROFL
lols, where is Alina??...ROFL

By d way, still d deadline is 30th nov per sources, nd till dat time hopefully RAGHAV will rock..LOL

I dont think the date is truth. you remember another TC article came where this date was mention but HC didnt confirm it. I doubt yaar this is truth. I feel this is a rumor. See TC words. HC never speak these words.

yeah scrutiny arrange another status for people to hate HCLOL but guess what it didnt workROFL

Ahh I am gonna say

RaghaVI/harshsri rocks god bless them long live raghaVI/harshsriBig smile

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Originally posted by shakisback

Holy crap! ROFL

I'd been wanting to stay away from this thread like anything. But NOO. Ab aur control nahi kar sakta.LOL

It's strange to see Viraj always take a stand in Raghav topics. Constantly, he has been compared to Viraj?!?!?!?! Aisa kyun bhai?!?!?! Or its the HC-KVB comparison. HC ko khud ka identity hai, but why do his fans always use KVB as the benchmark. Because his Prem turned out to be way more successful than that of HC? Because KVB stole the limelight out of HC in Satynash Bhav? Because HC followed KVB's footsteps and played a publicity stunt? No. Really why? I fail to comprehend with some of you all.

About time, people realised HC/Raghav isn't  a V's spawnD'oh

Go back and read who brought V in this thread, its were not us, its V fans who actually always love comparing R and V and belittle Raghav all the time, I think Raghav has stolen the limelight hence they always keep bringing in V in every thing related to Rahav or HC ... if V fans keep bragging about how raghav is nothing and v is everything for the show it means they have some sort of insecurity LOL

Isn't it funny that in a HC related thread most replies are from V fans and they are making sure to keep the topic active? And analyzing whys and hows of HC quitting, kitna dard hey inhien HC ka ROFL

And sorry mods but we can't take crap being talked about and digs taken at us and not respond. Yea possible you guys are busy but that does not mean anyone gets a lisence to say whatever Sleepy

Edited by Soaps1 - 08 October 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296ElysiaTani91-vandy-harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

finally he quits this crap holeParty
Chandu, don go mental like PAGAL ONU..ROFL, ohh i don know, dese days m missing him a lot..Ouch
CryCryCry ONU ki yaad mat dila yaar...I am very sensitive when it comes to my TL and TaAnuCry
His memories gahh..Disapprove
Chandu, dats wat HC is, d mark he had left as PAGAL ONU is still so raw, few scenes, but still, i feel best scenes were in d assylem..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakisback

@BOLD...Its becos , just like u , dere were few more who had dragged Viraaj in d topic. Nd thus wen u face a counter arguement , u blame us to bring him here.Embarrassed
Shak, we hv better things to do, nd ofcourse don even hv time to discuss ne1 else oder dan our concernbed characters unlike sum.Big smile

Nd regarding d comparison between KB nd HC, d fact dat u urself said dat KB overshadowed HC, or his prem stint was better dabn HC's prem stint, proves d fact dat its KB fans who r desperate to prove sumthing in dis thread, may b dat hw much popular KB is, when actually no1 here is interested to know. But Still u said it, so dat clears a lot of air.Tongue
But seriously none of us r really interested to get such informations..SleepyROFL

i took a STAND sundas with all my GUTSEmbarrassed. i went AGAINST all rules/regulations/IF COC/DT "MESSAGES". Tongue

About time, people said NO SHAK = NO FORUM.

I'm shatteredOuch.
@ Bold-  so dis is hw u take a stand ??..OuchSleepy

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Raghav Sia rocksss <3 <3.

Long live RaghaVI

lol 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.