Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 42

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Sri, it does take a loads of guts to take such a stand, i respect him more after dis.
But d worst is we will lose our RAGHAV, Hc had made d character so lively.Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 37)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FindingShak

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwalerasiya.Aya.ForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

FindingShak

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasiya.Aya.-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Satynash Bhav? Omg Shak I just couldn't stop laughing after reading that name you gave to this showROFLBtw its high time Raghav fans bring Viraj in a topic where its not even necessary.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwalerasiya.Aya.FindingShak-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
finally he quits this crap holeParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FindingShakElysia-vandy-

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakisback

Holy crap! ROFL

I'd been wanting to stay away from this thread like anything. But NOO. Ab aur control nahi kar sakta.LOL

It's strange to see Viraj always take a stand in Raghav topics. Constantly, he has been compared to Viraj?!?!?!?! Aisa kyun bhai?!?!?! Or its the HC-KVB comparison. HC ko khud ka identity hai, but why do his fans always use KVB as the benchmark. Because his Prem turned out to be way more successful than that of HC? Because KVB stole the limelight out of HC in Satynash Bhav? Because HC followed KVB's footsteps and played a publicity stunt? No. Really why? I fail to comprehend with some of you all.

About time, people realised HC/Raghav isn't  a V's spawnD'oh
@BOLD...Its becos , just like u , dere were few more who had dragged Viraaj in d topic. Nd thus wen u face a counter arguement , u blame us to bring him here.Embarrassed
Shak, we hv better things to do, nd ofcourse don even hv time to discuss ne1 else oder dan our concernbed characters unlike sum.Big smile

Nd regarding d comparison between KB nd HC, d fact dat u urself said dat KB overshadowed HC, or his prem stint was better dabn HC's prem stint, proves d fact dat its KB fans who r desperate to prove sumthing in dis thread, may b dat hw much popular KB is, when actually no1 here is interested to know. But Still u said it, so dat clears a lot of air.Tongue
But seriously none of us r really interested to get such informations..SleepyROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

finally he quits this crap holeParty
Chandu, don go mental like PAGAL ONU..ROFL, ohh i don know, dese days m missing him a lot..Ouch

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Lol dont mind. gonna say this.

Is this even confirm that HC is leaving the show? Did he said it from his mouth. did he confirm it in any article?

I doubt that TC article is truth and even if its true then he just said his views, he didnt said hes quitting the show! As much as I know my HC, he is very professional and will never speak what has been wrote in TC article. if he even dislike something then he will act in an maneer which is right. he will not just go to TC and will not just tell anything about his show. after all hes still part of SB!

stop believing unreliable sources like TC and scruntiny who has made millions of false news about HC and his shows! not only HC but other actors and their shows too!

dont predict or say anything until HC himself says that I am quitting the show!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.