Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 42

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Since KVB has been mentioned in many posts, that means I can finally say what I want to now. LOL

I find it ridiculously hilarious that HC's decision is not being taken as a publicity stunt. ROFLROFL Oh, alright! He never quit his shows before, but this time he talked in length about his disappointment over this show. Therefore, because this is the first time HC is ever doing such a thing, it is NOT a publicity stunt.

BUT, KVB had actually quit a past show of his when he was at the height of his popularity. And when he decided to quit this show, THAT was taken as a publicity stunt. ROFLROFLROFL

I mean, I would think KVB's decision was not a publicity stunt since he did quit a show in the past, but HC's decision is a publicity stunt since he never quit a show in the past, LOL. If he ever quit Mamta that doesn't count since he was barely known then. I'm talking about as an established star.

Like seriously? ROFLROFL I'm not calling this a publicity stunt, just pointing out the huge and obvious ironyLOLLOLLOL

Oh please. Going by the HUGE drama that happened over KVB's quitting, HC's quitting can be called a publicity stunt too on many groundsSleepy

I'll just quote Aya and say, "What goes around comes around". LOL

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 08 October 2012 at 2:17pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11MahinKathenasarwale-prime-rasiya.Aya.ForeverSHINeeFindingShak-Nakshatra-KhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrishnikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 35)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komal jagdesh

IF-Dazzler

komal jagdesh

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fabyamaas

just got confirmed from fb... HC himself said he is leaving :-(
link please

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
HC does not have any facebook account.

fabyamaas

Groupbie

fabyamaas

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Harshadpandre
his status said this

'ok bye frnds mai show chod ke jaa rha hu to mri id bhi clse ho jayega gur bye frnds'

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Believe me it is fake account.  He does not have any FB or twitter account 

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

When others quit news came another group enjoyed saying it as public stunt.

now its their turn.

every one will feel the pain only when they face it on their own.

currnetly enough time is there. CVs does some sensible changes then HC will stay.

Two months are there to enjoy his presence in the show.
 but no guarnatee track will be good. those who want to see him onscreen can enjoy.

@bold - Word !

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwalesuki11MahinK-prime-rasiya.ForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

Deshian4lyf

Groupbie

Deshian4lyf

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Simple. No Raghav. No show Smile

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -prime-

Originally posted by newt2007

When others quit news came another group enjoyed saying it as public stunt.

now its their turn.

every one will feel the pain only when they face it on their own.

currnetly enough time is there. CVs does some sensible changes then HC will stay.

Two months are there to enjoy his presence in the show.
 but no guarnatee track will be good. those who want to see him onscreen can enjoy.

For everyone their fav is perfect and braveheart  and other s  publicity mongerLOL. Anyways  two months is very long time Sleepy even this show can end till that timeROFL

@bold - Hahahaha ! ROFL Well said Prime !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwale-prime-rasiya.ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.