Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 42

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Umm just to be clear, most of us here aren't accusing this to be any TRP gimmick or publicity stunt. We were just highlighting the irony. LOL LOL
I didn't either accuse any of the member for calling this a trp gimmick
I only meant that possibility of it being a trp gimmick is grim now

Edited by SunShine_A - 08 October 2012 at 12:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamerKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 (Page 32)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

I think its an open forum, isn't it? 
Well, I ain't a member of this forum anyway .. Good luck :)
And how exactly one can become a forum member?Confused
Enlighten me, BidzTongue
Coming on a thread and commenting for HC is no crime
you don't like the show and see it as wastage of HC talent so you have full right to come and write about it
Just like how I do at times
Now no need to be too shareef coz u aren'tTongue

Edited by SunShine_A - 08 October 2012 at 12:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

And how exactly one can become a forum member?Confused
Enlighten me, BidzTongue
Coming on a thread and commenting for HC is no crime
you don't like the show and see it as wastage of HC talent so you have full right to come and write about it
Just like how I do at times
Now no need to be too shareef coz u aren'tTongue
Yeah I know I'm not shareef but aise toh mera pol mat khol ROFL 
Yaar forum mein member banne ke liye actively participate karna padhta hai naa ROFL 
Jokes apart, all I mean is that, I ain't interested in being part of all the "deep" discussions that happens in this forum! LOL
Coming to the main topic, oh well, its about HC and I'm a HCian, so I'd post here whether anyone likes it or not! Embarrassed

Edited by -Bidzie- - 08 October 2012 at 12:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Post leap is exactly how many epis old? LOL Just because they showed more of him in 4-5 epis justifies everything that has been going on and being pointed out by each one of us for months? Leave even that and lets talk post leap purely from content POV ... what they did pre leap by rushing Raghav and Sia's story, specially their transition, Raghav became a businessman from a mechanic in how many seconds? ... people can't even feel connected to their characters ... throwing in romance does not equate to epis full of Raghav or showing sudden events like komal dead and Raghav chasing the goons does not make you as viewer relate to the show ... the story, the characterization has to make sense people have to feel connected. And now R and S are suppose to take care of V, would any husband do this, would any wife be able to stand an ex who abused her? Where is the sense in all this?

Also HC has no where said he is leaving the show due to track issues or screen space ... he has not even said himself that he is actually leaving or resigning. He has shown his displeasure, he said he is sorry that the social message show promised is lost, he did not say he is leaving because of that either.  Him being sorry show he is human and feels bad about it. His main problem and crux was "script is changed at personal whims and fancies" and anyone in his place would have a problem with that.

I am sure issue is more deeper, HC has had problems with tracks before too but he has never left his shows for that ... like i said and history proves he has always been very diplomatic and people in past have criticized him for that, so him going public alone is proof that there has to be a big reason, else no actor would risk their career like this.

As for KB thing being treated as a PS and why not this, I don't want to go into that because even though the issue is raised in this thread by V fans, if i dare say the truth mods will come after me for violating the rules. So let it be, you can think what you want.

And to the question raised by people that why he gave notice and not quitting immediately well do we know what contract he has with the team? What are his obligations as per that contract? What risks he took while taking this step? What forced him to stay on for 8-10 weeks? If we don't then its better not to pass judgements based on mere speculation! 

Edited by Soaps1 - 08 October 2012 at 2:04am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

BizzyLizzysugiikomal jagdeshtweetie19..Apz..april10ElysiaLubz.TaAnuEphemera-vandy-harshu.sundas

-prime-

Goldie

-prime-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

When others quit news came another group enjoyed saying it as public stunt.

now its their turn.

every one will feel the pain only when they face it on their own.

currnetly enough time is there. CVs does some sensible changes then HC will stay.

Two months are there to enjoy his presence in the show.
 but no guarnatee track will be good. those who want to see him onscreen can enjoy.

For everyone their fav is perfect and braveheart  and other s  publicity mongerLOL. Anyways  two months is very long time Sleepy even this show can end till that timeROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKharshiti_ddAya.ForeverSHINeesub_rosamysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniprerna4rishav

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
KB had said he has left the show and is not part of it anymore, the reasons he gave for his quitting was that he did not want to play a father and on this he had creative differences, KB found the leap to be a lazy way forward but leap still happened didn't it? ... HC has not till date said that he is no longer part of the show and has left it, did he? So how are the two situation even same? 

HC's reasoning for being unhappy is nothing like that of KB. HC did not even mention about track or his problem with it. He said script is changed at personal whims and fancies and anyone would have a problem with it.  He did mention the social cause being lost post leap  and said he can only be sorry to the victims.

Also KB had tweeted that he is quitting and later deleted those tweets that he had done himself. HC has not even himself said yet that he is leaving the show or has not confirmed that he has put his papers down. KB did! That is the big difference.

And sorry mods we did not bring in KB now, its his fans who love to bring him every where and force us to bring him in as well and later blame us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetie19april10Elysia..Apz..Lubz.TaAnuEphemera-vandy-harshu.sundas

-prime-

Goldie

-prime-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Only int of KV  about quitting was of E-24 in which he said the reason of living is leap But  didnt  mentioned any thing about palying a father , he quitted kzk becoz of playing dad to 18 olds but this doesnt implying on sb as leap was only  7  year . Father thing was only mentoned in a article in local newspaper  not in reliable sorces like TB or TC . How can a child theaory even possible  in given curcumstances pre leapLOL
 What social cause ? the show had been  BUTCHERED  long back with imaginary things and they were following rutine drama like other serialsPinch

Anyways ppl can  think and write whatever they want  as its public forum, for some HC and KV  cases are totally different  and for some its same.

Edited by -prime- - 08 October 2012 at 3:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti_ddAya.ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilmsRoyalLEO_Krrish

harshiti_dd

harshiti_dd

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
KB announced his exit few epi before leap. He was not interested to do 7 years leap.

in that case he won't be part of it after the leap. that is what he meant.

KB staying in the show for another one month wil mean he is accepting the leap. then there is no meaning of quitting.

Deleting tweet is not a big deal. CVs must have told him to delete it.

I have to take KB name because someone spoke about him.

Edited by harshiti_dd - 08 October 2012 at 3:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-Aya.ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilmsRoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.