Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -prime-

For everyone their fav is perfect and braveheart  and other s  publicity mongerπŸ˜†. Anyways  two months is very long time πŸ₯± even this show can end till that time🀣

@bold - Hahahaha ! πŸ€£ Well said Prime !
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HC does not have any fb or twitter account
..Apz.. thumbnail
HC is an intelligent actor.I wish him a good show.This show doesnt deserve his talent.It has been butchered.In the desperate attempt to satisfy fan groups, the story has gone down drains.CVs couldnt do justice to any character.Ofcourse excluding Viraj.😳
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Apz..

HC is an intelligent actor.I wish him a good show.This show doesnt deserve his talent.It has been butchered.In the desperate attempt to satisfy fan groups, the story has gone down drains.CVs couldnt do justice to any character.Ofcourse excluding Viraj.😳

It wouldn't surprise me if the channel/creatives tried to turn his own fans against him, making his leave [if he quits] troublesome for him. They're not below doing something like that. It's a typical channel strategy used against an actor. Blaming him for the show's downfall/end and making him out to be an unreliable person; one-sided mudslinging where the channel is the one throwing the mud.

It has happened so many times before.

Someone here wrote that they'd be apprehensive of watching HC's shows in the future as he might suddenly decide to leave. Um, HC has never quit his shows in the past, so it seems obvious that there's a serious reason behind what's made him consider doing it now.

And plus I'd be more apprehensive of watching any of the show's creator Sinha's work in the future because this show has revealed what kind of moral standing he seems to have and with what they've done to the show, it's obvious he and his team aren't below compromising and destroying social messages and beloved characters.
Edited by Elysia - 11 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Apz..

You said it right. In an attempt to satisfy fan groups the show has been butchered. 😊

@your last line: Hahahahahahahah. HAHAHAHAHAHA. 🀣 🀣

You cannot be serious. πŸ˜† Wow. You're upset/satisfied over HC leaving, but why the false statements? 🀣 Of course. What the CVs have turned Viraj into is ABSOLUTELY like his original characterization. True to the T. πŸ˜†

You know, we've been told directly and indirectly that we always talk about Raghav. Looks like some people cannot stop talking about Viraj. 🀣 When this is a thread not even related to him, LOL.Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mystic, this isn't the first time people can't stop talking about Viraj.

It's all the time !

I sometimes wonder if it's really Viraj that they are talking about or KVB.

Remember when people we're talking about his ponytail and what they thought was fake accent and the name of people on his cellphone and I can go on & on ! πŸ€£

This forum has more Viraj topics than Raghav ! πŸ€£

Oh man ! This is fun. So fun.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Elysia

It wouldn't surprise me if the channel/creatives tried to turn his own fans against him, making his leave [if he quits] troublesome for him. They're not below doing something like that. It's a typical channel strategy used against an actor. Blaming him for the show's downfall/end and making him out to be an unreliable person; one-sided mudslinging where the channel is the one throwing the mud.

It has happened so many times before.

Someone here wrote that they'd be apprehensive of watching HC's shows in the future as he might suddenly decide to leave. Um, HC has never quit his shows in the past, so it seems obvious that there's a serious reason behind what's made him consider doing it now.

And plus I'd be more apprehensive of watching any of the show's creator Sinha's work in the future because this show has revealed what kind of moral standing he seems to have and with what they've done to the show, it's obvious he and his team aren't below compromising and destroying social messages and beloved characters.

u know wat ely...
wen a particular channel or creative makle a show..they forget that the character or shall i say the actor  is the face of the show...

one could easily relate to hc's plight wen he was asked such questions by ppl he met...coz for them it was not life ok ..or anshuman...or sanjog coming as hope...
for them it was harshad as raghav who came as hope for sia...

today if they show raghav tending to v the baby dodo...
ppl will question him...y is he doing so...
nobody will question y anshuman wrote this trackπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

neways coming to the point where ppl r going to be apprehensive of watching hc's next show...lest he might quit...
the person who wrote this forgot that normal viewers who contribute to trps...r not even bothered abt such nonsense...
for them...the moment they see hc's next show..they'll be back to square one...making it a point to watch every epi...

for then he'll be the character who he is playing on screen...

the ppl  who do bother abt such things r the internet audience who have access to online articles...and they know that if hc has opened his mouth...there is a big reason for it...

and as far as this particular creative team is concerned...even i'm going to steer clear of it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You know what would be interesting. If HC's problem, or part of his problem, is also what many anti R-S fans have been saying. That that show started focusing more on romance rather than Jhanvi's fight and plight. πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
I'm quite happy that he's leaving. He should have done that long ago.
Sri, it does take a loads of guts to take such a stand, i respect him more after dis.
But d worst is we will lose our RAGHAV, Hc had made d character so lively.😭