HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Harshad has reached at a new level of respect for me 2day cox of his straight forward and honest behaviour HC u rock we are wid u in this and i just felt soo bad for him when he said in article that maybe they threaten oh gosh HC this industry is soo selfish i hope u keep rising the way u have God bless u
and 1 more thing no HC no SB love u HC 
Now CV's will rise up to their original standard..
HC, KaranVeer all tried dhamkis..
Only Sriti z remaining
I want him to quit this show.He deserves something much better 
I too can stop watching the show if HC quits...
no raghav no show !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am not happy!!!!!!! very sad!!!!!!!!!!!

love them one my hero harshad chopda always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless my hero harshad chopda ameen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
If harshad quits d show, den no sb...
Originally posted by Armu4eva

"One of the main reasons why I took up this show was because it was based on the above social cause. I have met many women who were abused and they thanked me for our efforts to highlight their plight. Now I don't know what to tell them apart from sorry. I can sense this frustration and anger even in my fan mails though they don't openly say so' I can understand their angst."

But are leaps not necessary to keep a popular show going? "See as a professional, I understand that leaps are needed. But as an actor, I can't really accept the fact that plots get changed as per whims and fancies. If I watch the leap as a new show it's fine but given the past baggage, it just does not hold water."

So would you want to move on? "Well' I don't know, as this is not something which can be done in a hurry. Everything has to have a procedure. I will have to speak to the creatives formally (we already have had lots of informal quarrels). Then they will try to convince me to stay on, maybe even threaten me. You know what the biggest problem is that I am what I am due to the TV industry so I don't want to rock the boat just for my personal satisfaction. But it is tough to go on like this. So as of now I am stuck in this quagmire and whatever decision I will take will hurt someone. Damn if you do' damn if you don't."

If HC is released from the show, I will be the happiest girl in the world. I will support him.

In relation to bold, it struck me the hardest. Can you imagine being in a situation like that? Victims/women come to HC because they see Raghav as the hope, the "right man" as it's how he's been characterized and presented -- and now they show the "right man" tending to his wife's abuser. They ask him why and he has no answer because he's not writing it, the channel and creatives are. They're the ones to blame for the show's destruction along with the characters' and the messages delivered.

I respect HC for being honest but respectful with his answers. This isn't the first time that a show and character have been assassinated by a channel/creatives. I remember that it happened to Mishal Raheja during the LTL days and the channel openly blamed him for the poor execution of episodes and whatnot -- something that he took, silently. They went as far as spreading rumors of him throwing tantrums on the sets, which we all knew were a complete lie, but channel strategy was to defame him and make his leave troublesome.

I'm glad that HC took a stand. He obviously didn't take on the character of Raghav for his personal satisfaction alone, but because he had a right feeling about the message as well as his interest in the character. But what human being would be fine with being a part of a show where the messages are corrupted? Where characters are compromised and, most of the time, assassinated?

"... but given the past baggage, it just does not hold water."

Exactly what I have been saying all along. When you have a show based on social issues like domestic violence, marital rape, and so on -- you cannot simply make a leap and turn it into something else, expecting viewers to forget the past and accept the "reinvention" of characters and show.

This ain't some typical saas-bahu drama. This show had a purpose. This show was based on serious social issues with characters that each represented and symbolized good, evil, right, wrong -- religious themes were present from the very start. This show was meant to narrate Jahnvi's journey toward her complete liberation from a haunting past and abuser.

It was meant to give hope to victims and teach abusers a lesson -- that what they do is so completely wrong, that Hell awaits them for their crimes.

Now I just hope that SJ abandons the show too. She has taken enough hits as well, and it is time that the channel/creatives learn that some actors aren't voiceless products who do as they're told in fear of the consequences. SJ's talent is wasted on this show.
Edited by Elysia - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Elysia

If HC is released from the show, I will be the happiest girl in the world. I will support him.

In relation to bold, it struck me the hardest. Can you imagine being in a situation like that? Victims/women come to HC because they see Raghav as the hope, the "right man" as it's how he's been characterized and presented -- and now they show the "right man" tending to his wife's abuser. They ask him why and he has no answer because he's not writing it, the channel and creatives are. They're the ones to blame for the show's destruction along with the characters' and the messages delivered.

I respect HC for being honest but respectful with his answers. This isn't the first time that a show and character have been assassinated by a channel/creatives. I remember that it happened to Mishal Raheja during the LTL days and the channel openly blamed him for the poor execution of episodes and whatnot -- something that he took, silently. They went as far as spreading rumors of him throwing tantrums on the sets, which we all knew were a complete lie, but channel strategy was to defame him and make his leave troublesome.

I'm glad that HC took a stand. He obviously didn't take on the character of Raghav for his personal satisfaction alone, but because he had a right feeling about the message as well as his interest in the character. But what human being would be fine with being a part of a show where the messages are corrupted? Where characters are compromised and, most of the time, assassinated?

"... but given the past baggage, it just does not hold water."

Exactly what I have been saying all along. When you have a show based on social issues like domestic violence, marital rape, and so on -- you cannot simply make a leap and turn it into something else, expecting viewers to forget the past and accept the "reinvention" of characters and show.

This ain't some typical saas-bahu drama. This show had a purpose. This show was based on serious social issues with characters that each represented and symbolized good, evil, right, wrong -- religious themes were present from the very start. This show was meant to narrate Jahnvi's journey toward her complete liberation from a haunting past and abuser.

It was meant to give hope to victims and teach abusers a lesson -- that what they do is so completely wrong, that Hell awaits them for their crimes.

Now I just hope that SJ abandons the show too. She has taken enough hits as well, and it is time that the channel/creatives learn that some actors aren't voiceless products who do as they're told in fear of the consequences. SJ's talent is wasted on this show.

Bilkul sach Elysia. 😃
I love Raghav but the way victims of domestic violene have been portayed  is
Harshad has made the right decision to quit. mein bhi duinya ki sabse kush ladki hoon 😳 
Originally posted by RagSia

Now CV's will rise up to their original standard..
HC, KaranVeer all tried dhamkis..
Only Sriti z remaining

Okay, before anybody report this, this is one example of what is not an objective criticism.  Please avoid making such sweeping statements.