Page 1 of 42

Page 1
Page   of 42
Page 2 Page 42

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged

"One of the main reasons why I took up this show was because it was based on the above social cause. I have met many women who were abused and they thanked me for our efforts to highlight their plight. Now I don't know what to tell them apart from sorry. I can sense this frustration and anger even in my fan mails though they don't openly say so… I can understand their angst."

But are leaps not necessary to keep a popular show going? "See as a professional, I understand that leaps are needed. But as an actor, I can't really accept the fact that plots get changed as per whims and fancies. If I watch the leap as a new show it's fine but given the past baggage, it just does not hold water."

So would you want to move on? "Well… I don't know, as this is not something which can be done in a hurry. Everything has to have a procedure. I will have to speak to the creatives formally (we already have had lots of informal quarrels). Then they will try to convince me to stay on, maybe even threaten me. You know what the biggest problem is that I am what I am due to the TV industry so I don't want to rock the boat just for my personal satisfaction. But it is tough to go on like this. So as of now I am stuck in this quagmire and whatever decision I will take will hurt someone. Damn if you do… damn if you don't."

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Anuszkashalu-123GoldenDiyaMelissaSofiaharshiti_dd-Swetha--Deepali-Pallavi_2013hazel16Ani_98Savi_S-Ramya-AdorableTroubleMou_farahtweetie19prachuryaForeverSHINeeFindingShak_Darling_canuck-umz-Nakshatra-Elysia..Apz..Saraa.KhatamKahaninami2811-Maha-FreshDaisyummesulaimanEphemera-vandy-carisma2-Jwalamukhi-_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HC Leaving-Discuss Here Only/VB NOTE - Pg39" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mou_farah

IF-Dazzler

Mou_farah

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
when has he given dis interview????????

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.    Is it part of article in newspaper 

Edited by april10 - 06 October 2012 at 2:13am

shalu-123

Groupbie

shalu-123

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
it is TC article

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I will also quit d show wid dis.
Widout HC as RAGHAV, there is no show for me.
Hell u CVs nd channel.

Edited by harshu.sundas - 06 October 2012 at 2:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

seshu38Maazzfashearabian_loveEphemera

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
No Raghav means no SB.. means no show!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seshu38Maazzarabian_loveEphemera

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Yup no Raghav no show.   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seshu38Ephemera

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
god bless him.
But still we need a reliable source.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.