Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

IF-Stunnerz

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
A page from the personal dairy of Disha Parmar
Hello friends, I am Disha Parmar whom you know by the name of Pankhudi in Star Plus's Pyaar Ka Dard Hai…
Born and raised in Delhi, I am currently staying in Mumbai with my parents and elder brother since the last six months. Mumbai is a lively city and I am enjoying my stay here though I haven't yet explored much of the city as I am tied up with my everyday shooting schedule.
In Delhi, I completed my schooling from Sadhu Vaswani International School for Girls. From my school days, I have always participated in dance competitions, plays and fashion shows. For a year, I also worked in a Delhi-based company called Elite Model Management India Pvt. Ltd.
Once when my company held an audition for the then upcoming project of Rajshri's Pyaar Ka Dard Hai, I gave an audition. By the grace of God, I was selected to play the lead role of Pankhudi. The best moment of my life till date is the one when I got selected for Pakhudi's role.
It was a tough decision for me to choose television over studies, but I eventually opted for the former. Thus, I left my studies and came over to Mumbai to be part in the show. I believe that people struggle a lot to make their career, but I have been lucky enough to get the opportunity very easily and so early in my life.
I would like to confess here that I always wanted to become an actor and after my schooling, got this role. So I never had to think about any second option.
On the personal front, I am a very reserved kind of a person; I don't open up with people that easily. To unwind myself, I listen to music and also like to shop. The only thing that my fans don't know about me is that I like to sleep a lot.
Lastly, I want everyone to keep liking me in the show. On my side, I promise them to keep entertaining for many more years to come. Cheers!!!

Edited by kriyaansh4ever1 - 06 October 2012 at 1:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Savi_SshesherkobitaManeesha_Shanakanusha.cochinTacker_Holicf.s.mseelakssukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Article Stardairy disha parmar" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sudi_4m_kol

IF-Dazzler

sudi_4m_kol

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing ,,,

love u pankhuri,,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinsukhi...

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharingSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudi_4m_kolsukhi...

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Tfs ..

Love the chulbuli Pankhu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudi_4m_kolanusha.cochinsukhi...

manju-shree

manju-shree

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharingSmile

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
interesting article...hmmm she is very very young. Good luck to her. 
Thank for sharing.

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
nice article... thanks for sharing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.