Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 98

cathu

IF-Rockerz

cathu

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
m with you... we need clear answers , m again wana say  we have  to deal all matter  wisely and  well  logicayl  ...  as  u know   Ph is very diplomatic , last time they did not clear the mess .
whetever the pettion u will made m with u ...
we need clear answer if  barun is leaving ? why they running his image in his public ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraSaffronia...Tanu...shweta2482rima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sign up: Let's Have some Answers from PH and SP (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jules

IF-Rockerz

jules

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
This one I will support!!!

Whether people like it or not but this time all three - The actor in question, The production house and the channel all are at fault.

This media circus is not a new one... politicians to movie and tv actors play it. Anyone coming up with half baked denials is not an official statement. We have seen enough media circus in the past with various celebrities to know that their job is to deny!!!

If Barun did put his papers down and somehow this news leaked, he should have handled it better instead of down right denying that he is quitting when he has actually put his papers down. Such things cant be hidden for long and he should have known that when eventually the truth comes out he would have hurt the trust of a lot of his fans who have taken his word as the holy one and are pinning all their hopes on it.

4 Lions needs to learn from past mistakes. It has created a real bad reputation for itself given its past history of being a production house that tends to neglect their ongoing shows when they have new plans up their sleeves. They come out to give clarifications in the past and blamed it on the channel shutting but history seems to repeat itself. I know a dozen people already who have sworn off watching any more shows by this production house cause they dont seen to respect the sentiments of their viewers. They get you attached to a show and then leave it.
And their PR... dont get me started... time and again they have committed PR disasters... be it nonsense spoken by their caste and crew, leaking of confidential news or blunders written by their people in the name of clarification. When someone is your employee, they represent you and you need to control what they say or dont say.
The production house needs to come clean and make a official statement and honestly for the damage done they need to use a proper channel to set the record straight. Also once and for all they need to clear all the allegations, put rumours to rest and be honest with the fans that have supported them.

Star plus needs to wake up too... if they are banking on a whole UK trip based on the fan following this show has received, their trip and reputation is at sake now. Right now the perception is that they are keeping mum because they want to encash on the UK trip and not jeopardize that but seriously the channel's reputation is at stake. If after the trip too, people learn that the rumours they have been denying are true, it will hurt them bad. And this dance that has been going on for some months now, between the actors and production house has hurt the show a lot. Isnt it time for the channel to step- in and set things straight, cause ultimately the show is aired on their channel and therefore is their product.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadeviimeshasEmerald-lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraSaffroniadivvkshweta2482...Tanu...MrDarcyfanrimaSenorita Sanaya

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
count me in...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraSaffroniaMrDarcyfanrima

Senorita Sanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

Senorita Sanaya

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
a detailed response Rima now
i just hate missing now the first page & then i loose interest to make a huge post

the PH is very bad no guessing there - Barun has to understand a few things now - one wrong interview creates serious problems in the movie world
he always does everything wrong timing lately
make a stand soon so that viewers know what to look out for in the future if its Anjali & her story we can stop watching in peace
if the show is ending & Barun wants to do movie though i have a different opinion on that decide & let the show end properly

Starr plus, Ph & the actor need to think before saying anything pleej

Edited by Harshitha - 06 October 2012 at 1:24am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasEmerald-SaraJLRickyBahl...Tanu...shweta2482SaffroniaabracadabraMrDarcyfanrima

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
heights of unprofessionalism 4 lions?

u r defying yr co producres statement 

channels  statements

actors statements 

and watching this tamasha ?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasEmerald-vellainsaanshweta2482...Tanu...SaffroniaabracadabraMrDarcyfanrimaFlora3333

melfns

IF-Dazzler

melfns

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

There is really no use of the PH trying to sweep this matter under the carpet now coz their dirty linen has  already been  washed in public by one XYZ journalist who claimed to be very close to the producer and they proved it too by coming in the open and defending the journo.

Now, we fans have the right to know exactly where the show stands. An actor [Barun Sobti] cannot be made the fallguy for their foolishness.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasSaffronia...Tanu...shweta2482abracadabraMrDarcyfanrima

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
I'm with you dear!! Hug
I also want official statement from PH regarding all those mess going on..
PH should be sensible enough to answer these question IF they ever cared about the viewers!!
If IPK is their baby, they shouldn't kill it or its popularity like this!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraSaffronia...Tanu...shweta2482MrDarcyfanrima

shane1

Goldie

shane1

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
I am a loyal fan of the show.Smile
 I cannot see anyone else as ASR .Embarrassed
 If Barun leaves I don't think I will watch the drama anymore but I am pretty confident that Barun won't break all his fans heart.Cry
I suppose we just have to wait and see.

Until then I will enjoy the show minus the negativity on the Forum.

Thanks Rima for all the hard work you put in in this Forum you are a starStar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiabracadabrashweta2482Saffroniarima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top